4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asheme koshka

May 7, 2018
So there, I'm sorry but the information you just gave me on e-hentai (choose the quality), I do not know it. You save me and I can stop my stupid requests.
This forum has always proposed compressed files of a lot of games or even pinup, so see that this was not the case for such heavy files, it was a bit disappointed. (I have a maximum connection of 300 kb/s and I do not store these pictures on the computer where I download them)
In short, it is a bit complicated for me and I am a little too determined.
Thank you as the same and sorry for my poor English.

When you (with your user login at e hentai) visit a gallery, at the right panel in the main gallery page, there are a lot of options, such as Report, Archive Download, Torrent,... When you click in "Archive download", it opens a pop up page with the options of size to be downloaded.. and choose Resample sized...
If not available, I highly recommend that you start or learn how to download torrents... ther is an option to dowload the torrent file.. and you just can run it and leave all the night working...

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
When you (with your user login at e hentai) visit a gallery, at the right panel in the main gallery page, there are a lot of options, such as Report, Archive Download, Torrent,... When you click in "Archive download", it opens a pop up page with the options of size to be downloaded.. and choose Resample sized...
If not available, I highly recommend that you start or learn how to download torrents... ther is an option to dowload the torrent file.. and you just can run it and leave all the night working...
I looked but I think I claim victory too quickly. You must have credits or GPs to download the archives. I know you can win it by playing hentaiverse, but is there a way to earn credits or GP quickly?

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
I looked but I think I claim victory too quickly. You must have credits or GPs to download the archives. I know you can win it by playing hentaiverse, but is there a way to earn credits or GP quickly?
torrent the files

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Sorry but I don't understand, I have to download torrents, share them?
Download a torrent client like qbittorrent or utorrent. Then download the '.torrent' file from e-hentai and open that file in the torrent client. It'll ask you to chose a download location. Click OK and minimize the client and it'll give you a notification after it downloads the files.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Download a torrent client like qbittorrent or utorrent. Then download the '.torrent' file from e-hentai and open that file in the torrent client. It'll ask you to chose a download location. Click OK and minimize the client and it'll give you a notification after it downloads the files.
thank you i will try

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
Could someone please share the missing two sets from Term 36 and 37? -> Akeno and Taihou
They are unfortunately not in the download
The missing 2 characters only exist in the packaging of level 3 or above, which is obviously the packaging of level 2.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote