• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 22, 2017
I gave this a try and then immediately abandoned it. The concept seemed fine, but I couldn't figure out the map and got stuck right at the beginning trying to take the sign out front to hang it. I really don't understand how the traversal in this is supposed to work. You have all these room angles but he hides the doors? Very frustrating.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
Hi All
Can't seem to find the camera in the store. Any help gratefully received. Enjoying the game - thanks Dev
it's nicely hidden by bad UI/UX by the developer. Go to item store and check the most up left item in the "item shelf", he chose to put black item into a black box...

Reactions: gwztwav

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just found this game and thought I would ask a question
Can the mc date any of the girls or is it just fuck buddies/casual sex?

Because I like the idea of an mc falling in love with a prostitute
But I rarely see it in any game unfortunately

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'll pass on buying it on steam until it's finished.Last time I bought a game in early access on steam either it got abandoned or the dev just disappeared,and now I lost my money on the game.
Yeah, that happens a lot unfortunately. Devs not making enough on Patreon, decide to dump what they have on Steam to make a quick buck, and ride off into the sunset. I personally won't buy this on steam, until it gets a functioning Ipatch here. Also, would need quite a bit more content before it gets my money. :devilish:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This has some of the worst "landlady" dialog Ive ever seen. If you are not going to release a patch for it, why in the world do you lean so far into the incest dialog without incest, like...just dont make it a fucking incest game if you dont want to get pissy with steam / patreon. Like yes, my landlord for my apartment (that I only have one room of inside of a house) really cares that I play games too loud. And everytime I talk with them they always start the conversation with calling me a freak.

Seriously, just change the dialog to a proper non incest game.
I absolutely agree about the general dialogue setup. However, playing (or otherwise being) too loud is of course a landlady's problem if you are disturbing them (or other tenants). That specific one is realistic - though the way it is talked about, not so much.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I absolutely agree about the general dialogue setup. However, playing (or otherwise being) too loud is of course a landlady's problem if you are disturbing them (or other tenants). That specific one is realistic - though the way it is talked about, not so much.
Perhaps its different where you live but that is just not a realistic scenario here. I've rented for 15+ years now in apartments and have talked to my landlords maybe 3 times. Neighbors will talk, I've had neighbors come over and ask to turn down the music. I've never met my landlord in the kitchen, want to introduce me to her friends, then kiss me as I say goodbye.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Perhaps its different where you live but that is just not a realistic scenario here. I've rented for 15+ years now in apartments and have talked to my landlords maybe 3 times. Neighbors will talk, I've had neighbors come over and ask to turn down the music. I've never met my landlord in the kitchen, want to introduce me to her friends, then kiss me as I say goodbye.
Nope, the latter certainly not. Never had a coffee with my landlord in the 30 years I live here (actually, I am on my third landlord by now, but neither of them). And other interactions are also limited to discussing necessary repairs.

But being too loud certainly would cause interaction with your landlord if the neighbors complain (or the landlord just happens to live in the same house and notices themselves). And this may be different in your place, but screaming like our MC does in the opening scene so that it is louder in a different room than a normal conversation would be cause for eviction here (not when happening once, but if repeatedly after a warning).

2.70 star(s) 12 Votes