• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivingInABrothel-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: asclafit

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
The mechanics of this game are awful. The beauty of a well done sandbox is that you drive the game, this is just linear so all the moving is just tedious ... not as tedious as the being a barman mind you, if I wanted to play Farmville or Twatchef I'd do just that. Who wants to waste time serving some lowlife scumbag the correct drink in the correct glass. Where is the option to piss or spit in their glass? Yeah I get it, the subject matter makes it not really my game, but ffs at least make the game enjoyable to play rather than a tedious grind ... just because you're a fantasist and a wannabe pimp or a whore simp doesn't mean you also want to waste time on pointless trivial button clicking. The story should be the driving force behind any good game and here all we have is time wasting bollocks that gets in the way.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I find it has issues with or without the incest. Anyway, if you use unren it should be easy to delve into the game files and activate incest.
I might end up doing it myself sooner or later, but like TeslaCoil below I'm still unsure whether the story makes more sense as incest or as a genuine tenant situation. But if you want it and need help, PM me and we'll see. (I'm also more than a bit curious about what would happen if I posted a self-made incest patch.)

Yes, an incest patch should do much more than just change the relationship names as there are a lot of inconsistencies on both routes.
I'm leaning toward incest at the moment, as there's some taboo not only with Priscilla (that can be explained as "he's my friend's special son, I can't take advantage of him!") but also with Luna, and I mean, who would have second thoughts about laying his sexy friend only because she used to rent her room from the same woman?
Does the old patch work with the new release or does it need to be updated?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This site needs a new tag. Publicly voted on.
Grindy
The dev must think he's going to retire on this game with the level of grind in the first 10 minutes.
He probably is already to deploy an uber complicated cheat system protected by encryption. He doesn't even have a game that entertains anyone yet

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So, I found a patch similar to the one you guys are describing on another site, downloaded it, unpacked it, decompiled it, repacked it, and attached it below. I attach loads of edited game patches and mods on F95zone, and they never get taken down or anything, so it should be fine.
The only problem about the patch is the MC is still calling his landlady Priscilla not mom and Luna his roommate not sister.Luna is till calling the MC her roommate too,but Priscilla is calling the MC her son.It's a messed-up patch that has to be fix.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This has some of the worst "landlady" dialog Ive ever seen. If you are not going to release a patch for it, why in the world do you lean so far into the incest dialog without incest, like...just dont make it a fucking incest game if you dont want to get pissy with steam / patreon. Like yes, my landlord for my apartment (that I only have one room of inside of a house) really cares that I play games too loud. And everytime I talk with them they always start the conversation with calling me a freak.

Seriously, just change the dialog to a proper non incest game.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The only problem about the patch is the MC is still calling his landlady Priscilla not mom and Luna his roommate not sister.Luna is till calling the MC her roommate too,but Priscilla is calling the MC her son.It's a messed-up patch that has to be fix.
It's an old version of the patch not made for v0.3. It was written like a translation file instead of straight-up script edits, and RenPy translations are very particular and only work on the exact version of the game they were made for. Translation files also have to have translated versions of every single line of text in the game, not just the ones that were changed, because the tools to make them are set up with the expectation that every line does need to be translated, and for good reason. But this means updating the patch involves sifting through every single one of those lines of text for the ones that were changed, and also finding all the new lines of text and adding/editing them as well, among other things.

All I did was find, repack, and reupload the patch. Jhonny Cage made the patch and then deleted it and his account, so he likely won't be updating it anytime soon.

I'd imagine it would literally be easier to just extract all of the game scripts, find and replace all relevant instances of Priscilla, landlady, roommate, and tenant with Mom, Mom, sis/bro, and son, and use that to make a new patch, than it would be to update this patch, which is not something I'm prepared to do. I don't own a paid copy of this game, and I haven't really even played the free demo versions I downloaded, so making further replies to my posts on this matter is pointless.

Reactions: misterx2999
Mar 29, 2021
For those interested, it's been a week by now that the game is also available on Steam as an early access: :)

2.70 star(s) 12 Votes