-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
Mastur Bar — 09/03/2023 12:15 AM

All Set: Sites Updated & Builds Uploaded
We've already updated all game pages to include the updates coming in v0.3.0: Steam, Itch, and Patreon. To read more details about it, please read our post:

Mastur Bar — 09/05/2023 6:35 PM
Everyone,
The last playtest has been completed (Public Post)
Today we bring you a report about the only thing missing before the release of the new version: A final playtest of the Steam version. Take a look at this post to read more details about it:

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2020
I find it has issues with or without the incest. Anyway, if you use unren it should be easy to delve into the game files and activate incest.
I might end up doing it myself sooner or later, but like TeslaCoil below I'm still unsure whether the story makes more sense as incest or as a genuine tenant situation. But if you want it and need help, PM me and we'll see. (I'm also more than a bit curious about what would happen if I posted a self-made incest patch.)

Yes, an incest patch should do much more than just change the relationship names as there are a lot of inconsistencies on both routes.
I'm leaning toward incest at the moment, as there's some taboo not only with Priscilla (that can be explained as "he's my friend's special son, I can't take advantage of him!") but also with Luna, and I mean, who would have second thoughts about laying his sexy friend only because she used to rent her room from the same woman?
I started playing the game and then just stopped after seeing the landlady and Tenant Nonsense. It makes more sense that the characters are related. To be Honest just the concept of the game was good enough to reel me in to play it, but those landlady/tenant description just leave a bad taste.
Bro, if you are aware of how to get the incest activated, or if you've or will make an incest patch please share it with me. I'm looking forward to playing this game.

Thanks,

Srini

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I started playing the game and then just stopped after seeing the landlady and Tenant Nonsense. It makes more sense that the characters are related. To be Honest just the concept of the game was good enough to reel me in to play it, but those landlady/tenant description just leave a bad taste.
Bro, if you are aware of how to get the incest activated, or if you've or will make an incest patch please share it with me. I'm looking forward to playing this game.

Thanks,

Srini
https://f95zone.to/threads/living-in-a-brothel-v0-2-mastur-bar.140006/post-9604843

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
Mastur BarToday at 9:55 AM

Living in a Brothel v0.3.0 & v0.1.7 released
Today is the big day! Today we came to bring the news that everyone has been waiting for: Living in a Brothel version 0.3.0 and Living in a Brothel version 0.1.7 are released.

Visit this post to find out more details:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If we can get an Ipatch to do away with the Tenant/landlady nonsense and skip mini-games, I might be interested in buying this on Steam. Have zero interest in banging the Landlady. :devilish:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If we can get an Ipatch to do away with the Tenant/landlady nonsense and skip mini-games, I might be interested in buying this on Steam. Have zero interest in banging the Landlady. :devilish:
"Nonsense", right. Trying to steer clear of Patreon police is "nonsense". I see. Regardless, an incest patch used to be on this thread, but it kept getting pulled for whatever reason. Because it was taken away very quickly after being added back — over and over again — I doubt you're going to have any luck with it. If you want to create one yourself and use it for your own game, nobody's stopping you ofc.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
"Nonsense", right. Trying to steer clear of Patreon police is "nonsense". I see. Regardless, an incest patch used to be on this thread, but it kept getting pulled for whatever reason. Because it was taken away very quickly after being added back — over and over again — I doubt you're going to have any luck with it. If you want to create one yourself and use it for your own game, nobody's stopping you ofc.
Oh stop it with that shit, of course it's nonsense, and every Dev knows how to get around it too. Surprised though, usually you are a lot more helpful and less snarky. ;)

Reactions: LunarDweller

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh stop it with that shit, of course it's nonsense, and every Dev knows how to get around it too. Surprised though, usually you are a lot more helpful and less snarky. ;)
Well, I'll admit it's nonsense on Patreon's part. I guess that's what you meant. Sorry if I came off as snarky. I've seen a lot of garbage on F95 today and it put me in a foul mood. In any case, I don't think you'll be able to get the patch here because it's consistently been removed.

I wasn't trying to be snarky about making the patch yourself; I really am not sure what other solution there is, given the constant yanking of the patch from here. You might try getting the patch from some other game where it replaces text (like the one from Area 69, for instance) and see if you can modify it to work with this game. I'm personally neutral on incest unless the dialogue is out-of-control bad without a patch (I'm looking at you, The Guy in Charge), so I hadn't tried to do it myself for this game.

fishboy11

Mar 6, 2020
Well, I'll admit it's nonsense on Patreon's part. I guess that's what you meant. Sorry if I came off as snarky. I've seen a lot of garbage on F95 today and it put me in a foul mood. In any case, I don't think you'll be able to get the patch here because it's consistently been removed.

I wasn't trying to be snarky about making the patch yourself; I really am not sure what other solution there is, given the constant yanking of the patch from here. You might try getting the patch from some other game where it replaces text (like the one from Area 69, for instance) and see if you can modify it to work with this game. I'm personally neutral on incest unless the dialogue is out-of-control bad without a patch (I'm looking at you, The Guy in Charge), so I hadn't tried to do it myself for this game.

Someone posted one a little ways up the page that is still there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/living-in-a-brothel-v0-2-mastur-bar.140006/post-9855769

Reactions: LunarDweller

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Spent ten minutes trying to figure out where to hang a frigging sign. To be clear that is not challenging. That is annoying. I have no desire to grind any further through this shit show.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Weird, he (mc) is the only fucking the whores? its a brothel for the love of ntr... would love a darker game, where all girls get fuck by drunks, and mc is their pimp and he beats the shit out of one or 2 girls because they dont want to work, and the mc sells the girls drugs and fuck them when he wants..

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
This game is my nightmare. There's a hell of a lot of things I despise about games. I'm not getting this game on my computer.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So the girls are being trained to sleep with clients, but no NTR?

Reactions: Morho
2.70 star(s) 12 Votes