Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I was wondering exactly the same thing. Seems unnecessary and it just serves to frustrate anyone used to hiding the UI.

I would say that at least these aren't exactly the same character models I see in every single game I play. I've seen (most) them before, but not very often. I do wonder why everyone always seems to use exactly the same location assets; maybe there is really only one of these in existence. But the general shop and the clothing store are about the most overused location assets in adult games.
I am currently powering through the game, I'll finish the current update before I give my final decision wether I'll continue playing the game with new releases or not, but I just can't help it if I notice so many annoying details lol. Like I dislike the fact that in every rooms or scene you have 50 thousand things you can click on that do absolutely nothing lol. Also it's incredibly frustrating how some scenes load so slowly, like elevator and some others.

So far this game's biggest weakness is that it's trying too hard, and as a result trying to do too many things at the same time, which makes it incredibly frustrating when you are just starting the game. And first impressions are very important.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am currently powering through the game, I'll finish the current update before I give my final decision wether I'll continue playing the game with new releases or not, but I just can't help it if I notice so many annoying details lol. Like I dislike the fact that in every rooms or scene you have 50 thousand things you can click on that do absolutely nothing lol. Also it's incredibly frustrating how some scenes load so slowly, like elevator and some others.

So far this game's biggest weakness is that it's trying too hard, and as a result trying to do too many things at the same time, which makes it incredibly frustrating when you are just starting the game. And first impressions are very important.
Sadly I've played too many super grindy games in the past to be incredibly bothered by the number of clickable items, but I'm an odd nut. Still, I can't say you're wrong on anything you've said.

I assume the forced delay on the elevator is meant to give the impression of traveling in the elevator. But it really is far too long. Mastur Bar, you might consider doing something more like what happens in On Distant Shores for the elevator sequence. (I mean in the time for the elevator, not in doing exactly as that dev has done.) It definitely feels like the MC takes the elevator, but it's not delayed nearly as much, which I think is preferable.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Sadly I've played too many super grindy games in the past to be incredibly bothered by the number of clickable items, but I'm an odd nut. Still, I can't say you're wrong on anything you've said.

I assume the forced delay on the elevator is meant to give the impression of traveling in the elevator. But it really is far too long. Mastur Bar, you might consider doing something more like what happens in On Distant Shores for the elevator sequence. (I mean in the time for the elevator, not in doing exactly as that dev has done.) It definitely feels like the MC takes the elevator, but it's not delayed nearly as much, which I think is preferable.
I am starting to have somewhat fun with the game lol. Like I just watched our main character take his pants off after the first day of work while he still had like winter boots on, and he didn't even have anything underneath his pants !! This guy is a monster and needs to get arrested before committing war crimes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am starting to have somewhat fun with the game lol. Like I just watched our main character take his pants off after the first day of work while he still had like winter boots on, and he didn't even have anything underneath his pants !! This guy is a monster and needs to get arrested before committing war crimes.
It's probably something that doesn't come across well because of translation, but I don't like that Beatrice always calls the MC "boy". Used with someone who's an adult, it's a very belittling term, which makes it harder to like her. And she uses it all the time. Why not just call the MC by his name?

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 2222113

Overview:
You're a 23 years old young man who lives in Priscilla's house, your landlady.
You're an unemployed and you just wants to play video games all day, so you don't pay your rent.
Luckily, Priscilla is very fond of your parents and allows you to continue living in her house anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-08
Release Date: 2022-12-04
Developer: Mastur Bar - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game Info

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED* - GALLERY UNLOCKER (v0.2)

Extra: Walkthrough -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2222292 View attachment 2222277 View attachment 2222305 View attachment 2222278 View attachment 2222307 View attachment 2222282 View attachment 2222308 View attachment 2222321 View attachment 2222285 View attachment 2222289 View attachment 2222294 View attachment 2222326 View attachment 2222324 View attachment 2222312 View attachment 2222302 View attachment 2222318 View attachment 2222295 View attachment 2222325 View attachment 2222309 View attachment 2222296 View attachment 2222304 View attachment 2222314 View attachment 2222315 View attachment 2222310 View attachment 2222317 View attachment 2222327 View attachment 2222322
Incest link is a dead link

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
My personal hypotesis is that the incest patch was from the dev and he decided not to keep it up because people were getting angry that the definitely-not-a-sister was in an... ambiguois situation.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I guess technically it's not the same, but there's a game Landlord and the Tenants where everyone shockingly was unrelated. It was like the Holy Grail: people searching for years but finally labels matched reality.

Shockingly, not every landlady or landlord is actually related to the MC.
Even though the dev feels it's not an option, they still should have a mod for it for the players. Every time I read landlady, landlord or tenets, the first thing that pops in my head is a related issue.

2.70 star(s) 12 Votes