Others [Translation Request] 7th RAIZIN

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
how?
from quick test using model 3 & 4, i still can get the aphrodisiac using ACT points or using custom event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you point me which download link are you using?, because from what im seeing, clearly im using one different D:, if you are using the op link... the bad part is that it is not the last version, which come with the options of starting as renegade or as pirate

Last edited:

citron

Dec 27, 2016
If I remember right the game has this quirk where if NPCs manage to get items sometimes certain events fail to add them to you and they'll stay in possession of the NPC so maybe that's what happened to the other person?
yup i also think that what happened :D, it could be circumcised by increasing item limits on .csv

could you point me which download link are you using?, because from what im seeing, clearly im using one different D:, if you are using the op link... the bad part is that it is not the last version, which come with the options of starting as renegade or as pirate
Unmodded PUK 3.33 #96
English UI 3.33 #42

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
yup i also think that what happened :D, it could be circumcised by increasing item limits on .csv

Unmodded PUK 3.33 #96
English UI 3.33 #42
im confused ive just downloaded the two links you just provided but, when im about to choose the items i want, i get untranslated options

citron

Dec 27, 2016
im confused ive just downloaded the two links you just provided but, when im about to choose the items i want, i get untranslated options
because it's the link for the original JP version 3.3 & UI translation,
for the other translation, use the file you downloaded from page 7

Neterez

Jan 19, 2019
Off topic, but tell me how to build space bases? It seems that there is a ship - there is a designer, but I don’t understand how to build it.

albertoAAa

Oct 17, 2020
this tread is a mess, i as someone who never played this game and is interested have no ideas what i'm supposed to download like there 2 version of the game but one link who apparently is half translated ? but yall adding more mods from active community, like you have a auto translator? on this thing feel like its another case of me being stoupid

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
this tread is a mess, i as someone who never played this game and is interested have no ideas what i'm supposed to download like there 2 version of the game but one link who apparently is half translated ? but yall adding more mods from active community, like you have a auto translator? on this thing feel like its another case of me being stoupid
Doesn't support auto-translator.
Also, there is way more than two versions, base game, base game with Hongfire translation attempt, base game with mods and PUK with hongfire at top, different compilations of mods, mostly untranslated and so on.
Personally, I don't think it's really worth the pain of playing if you don't know Japanese.

Reactions: legraf

daru

Oct 5, 2017
Doesn't support auto-translator.
Also, there is way more than two versions, base game, base game with Hongfire translation attempt, base game with mods and PUK with hongfire at top, different compilations of mods, mostly untranslated and so on.
Personally, I don't think it's really worth the pain of playing if you don't know Japanese.
Just play PUK with hongfire, it's fine.
I'm just waiting for the sequel that should release 'soon tm'. If it sucks, I'll make my own 4x space adventure + H, dammit.
There is a demo if someone wants to try it:

But it still seems a WIP.

Last edited:

daru

Oct 5, 2017
rai8 coming out soon
gtl of the blog
I'll be testing the product for the rest of this month and uploading the product version right away! That's what I thought. . . I completely forgot to prepare images for the DLsite and DMM sales pages! This will take a few days as I also have to think of a blurb for the sales page. To be honest, I'm not good at coming up with advertising slogans. I don't have any literary talent, so it's always appropriate. You also have to consider the price. I'm sorry, but I think the price will be much higher than the previous works. We are also considering early purchase discounts, so I hope we can make some adjustments in that regard. This week's schedule is: 1/31 Product testing so far  2/1,2 Create sales page 2/3 Product registration Released in the second week of February? I think it will look something like this. However, if something goes wrong, it will grow even further. If you look at the calendar, there will be three consecutive holidays in February. Depending on how crowded DLsite is, sales may start right before the 3-day holiday.