Others [Translation Request] 7th RAIZIN

cia11

Dec 23, 2018
If you're playing as an officer its easy to find coz its stucks more then 1. For leader its true/false action I think and I have troubles finding it.
Btw does anybody knows some cheat-mods, mostly on science front? I myself cant find any of them.
You can use cheat engine for almost everything, check akt/def/... valute for any unit and after upgrade search for it again and change it (don't foget to check to froze that valute) and any new fleet/ground force will be stronger, alredy exisiting will slowly upgrade to new valute.
Just save and load when valute change - it will not change adresses of valute, closing and starting game will change them.
Or if you want only yors fleet (not other faction/ruler control) get stronger so improve your ship in quest - again search for valute (best after just star the game just need to search fo 10 18 240 and exp - 0)
SAVE > go for mission and get exp > search for exp again > LOAD > ... repeat it to level up and change your ship stats, change stats (witchou construction - too high will break game) to 9999 and freze them including ship level and hp. Then use your ship to upgrade your fleets.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Any PUK best translation version, or just latest version, someone post its link please
Here's a UI translation for v3.33, based off the existing UI translation.
Made it myself during the lockdowns lol.
This is just for the unmodded version of v3.33.
If you have an item mod or ship mod, you might need to change some values or use only the exe.

Edit1: Fixed some things
Edit2: Removed honorifics & fixed some alignments

Last edited:

BM1

Dec 27, 2016
Does anyone have a vanilla version of the main game + PUK? Without any mods or anything- it's been a while since I've had this thing on my computer and all I can scrounge up is the Chinese megamod. Gonna take a crack at dredging though all the event files again now that I have more time in my life to translate them accordingly.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone have a vanilla version of the main game + PUK? Without any mods or anything- it's been a while since I've had this thing on my computer and all I can scrounge up is the Chinese megamod. Gonna take a crack at dredging though all the event files again now that I have more time in my life to translate them accordingly.
I think this download link is just straight up vanilla + PUK (no mods or anything)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Just in case you don't feel like waiting an hour+ for it from that link here, I downloaded it and uploaded it to mega

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
AngryRussian

Whoa a blyatiful comrad, yeah i found but later i will tell or post about it, maybe someday,cause I don't know my raijin puk version! Sorry comrad but be patience okay?!

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Btw anyone know the mods and/or maybe cheats rai puk english alpha build 2 to at least one of these,or maybe both:

1.the 100% chance of pregnancy while have sex/rape a female,there was an item like that but single use only,maybe any ways to make that item permanently?

2.anti miscarriage, cause im feeling sad those "armies" i made with all might and efforts just dead like that.......

Both should be enough to build an breeding galaxies of procreation!!! :V

thanks

AngryRussian

Mar 5, 2018
Wait you mean the action points that makes you can act many times?
I was talking about the overlord type action, which, if I understand it corectly is true/false type.
Btw, do you have any translated versions with mods, but without custom characters?

bifijasy

Nov 8, 2017
I remember playing a stable version of this game that was up on Hongfire years ago, good times! Looks like the dev is working on a new similar game, hopefully comes out this year.

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
U guys are hero .... this page really good ... i hope many discussion on this.. since kinda rare like this game now...

Reactions: ItzSyther

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
What i need is the cheat about breaking limits of char so no more miscarriage on it so i can keep breeding my harems

Or maybe make item that make "sex will always results in pregnancy" goes permanently is enough though