Others [Translation Request] 7th RAIZIN

daru

Oct 5, 2017
Just post what you guys have at this point...
I'll have to search for stuff myself, I had a partially translated puk version.

Meltys1986

Jun 11, 2019
I have some Mods here from Hongfire back in the days. Not sure if they'll still work - but here you go.

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
I noticed that no matter how many times my wife gets raped or cheats on me, she never gets pregnant. Is this base game behaviour or is there a mod that fixes this?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I noticed that no matter how many times my wife gets raped or cheats on me, she never gets pregnant. Is this base game behaviour or is there a mod that fixes this?
There were vanilla limitations for pregnancies. Like one for whole faction or sth. I can't remember, but version from Hongfire had it lifted.

Second explanation is that events you refer to do not add pregnancy. There is no c++/other language function for sex with pregnancy chance. Each event has to add pregnancy chance/risk itself. There is ever no "rand" function - event maker need to do workarounds for that.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
There were vanilla limitations for pregnancies. Like one for whole faction or sth. I can't remember, but version from Hongfire had it lifted.

Second explanation is that events you refer to do not add pregnancy. There is no c++/other language function for sex with pregnancy chance. Each event has to add pregnancy chance/risk itself. There is ever no "rand" function - event maker need to do workarounds for that.
I see, thank you. Are you aware of any mods that have such NTR events with pregnancy chances?

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Nope. If you find it, please, hit me up.
Yo AngryRussian
Found it long ago but forgor to tell you up, also don't know how to explained it but if im not wrong from first scan of Cheat Engine,it must use 2 or 4 hex,

and what we find is "increased" number by "1" then 0 means we can only breed attempt once,trust me finding 0 might be too many but if you next scan for the actions points now, it will less 2 or 3 we found,
then the last thing to do is to keep "Freeze" it to '0', and happy infinite breeding your harems, female can't/hard to get pregnant? Save states do the trick,
Note:even though i prefer the item (forgor the English name,it may sound like "energy" fertility or what i forgor) may to change it to "permanent multiple use" that impregnating item can only be used once,100% preg sure but it disappear from yur inventory,but imagine if it can be "freezed" too, or just make it also a permanent item to keep "equip" it .

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Btw when i messing around with the item.csv or i forgor the file name by changing that "impregnating item" numbers , and then i start a new game,or load it , its somewhat changes inside inventory randomly such sometimes you packed with these "breeding items" but lost some equipment,

citron

Dec 27, 2016
this games bring backs memory, i remember playing it because someone say it similar to rotk x officer mode,

btw, does anyone still remember where the text was stored other than in "eve" folder?
because i run mtl to all .txt file, but some dialogue still in jp...

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
this games bring backs memory, i remember playing it because someone say it similar to rotk x officer mode,

btw, does anyone still remember where the text was stored other than in "eve" folder?
because i run mtl to all .txt file, but some dialogue still in jp...
Do you have non-crashing MTL?

citron

Dec 27, 2016
just finish mtl-ing eve folder, and no crash after playing for a few hour
from my findings there are still some dialogues in japan because those event were baked into rai7.exe

i already tried to automate rai7-Test-30f.hsp but the translator keeps translating a variable that causing game crash,
so i going to take my time to translating the source file (9867 zin_reg line that's need to translated manually)

in attachment there are translated eve folder and edited rai7-Test-30f scr that work in hsp 3.6

Code:
-extra note! (only for eve folder, not .hsp)
`,`= from my test `,` used for variable but it doesnt end the line, so placing it doesn`t break the game
`、` = maybe because im using english regional format but adding `、` inside a sentence giving me garbled jp word, but untouched `、` doesnt gave me that error
`'` = doesnt break the game
`"` = doesnt break the game, but it interfere with the mtl tools so i change it to `'`

Reactions: RavenousRaven
Nov 28, 2021
just finish mtl-ing eve folder, and no crash after playing for a few hour
from my findings there are still some dialogues in japan because those event were baked into rai7.exe

i already tried to automate rai7-Test-30f.hsp but the translator keeps translating a variable that causing game crash,
so i going to take my time to translating the source file (9867 zin_reg line that's need to translated manually)

in attachment there are translated eve folder and edited rai7-Test-30f scr that work in hsp 3.6

Code:
-extra note! (only for eve folder, not .hsp)
`,`= from my test `,` used for variable but it doesnt end the line, so placing it doesn`t break the game
`、` = maybe because im using english regional format but adding `、` inside a sentence giving me garbled jp word, but untouched `、` doesnt gave me that error
`'` = doesnt break the game
`"` = doesnt break the game, but it interfere with the mtl tools so i change it to `'`

This is unmodded PUK 3.33.Could you MTL it also?

Reactions: citron and CobraPL

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I can't enable debug in non-HF version. I have error 12 on start. THERE WAS some trick, but it was buried on HF forum. Anyone could help?

citron

Dec 27, 2016

This is unmodded PUK 3.33.Could you MTL it also?
here you go, but i haven't test it too much, tell me if you got error

I can't enable debug in non-HF version. I have error 12 on start. THERE WAS some trick, but it was buried on HF forum. Anyone could help?
create "log" folder inside game folder, error 12 is I/O error

-- edit
Latest V33f Files

Last edited:

pyrofun

Jul 9, 2018
here you go, but i haven't test it too much, tell me if you got error

create "log" folder inside game folder, error 12 is I/O error
Thanks for this! I tested it and got this error, when ending my first turn

Non Command: if_year
line:3

citron

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks for this! I tested it and got this error, when ending my first turn

Non Command: if_year
line:3
any more info? that crash usually show "...eve..p002..." can you tell me which one?

and you use mtl above only with post #96 and #42 right?

-edit
yeah just found out if you use RAI7-TEST30f it gave error if_year, line: 3,

it seems RAI7-TEST30f only use command "if_date",
basically you could replace "if_year" into "if_date",
but those two command have different value (x) vs (x,x) so idk if it gonna fire the event

Last edited: