DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'll bet the main premise is going to be Zoey working her way into the BIG surf competition...Ooohh, Ahhhh. You have to train up her skills in the ocean (mini game) while working at Hep B Tattoo joint and occasionally sucking off or scissoring your co-workers. And surprise, she wins the competition in the end! A close call in the ocean makes her realise she wants Neil MC back. Fortunately, she earned just enough money for train ticket back to B&R city.
Don't forget the skateboarding minigame, and there'll probably be a tattoo minigame as well. And a snorting meth game.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1619376

I have come to the conclusion that if DPC and I ever met in real life, we would get along pretty damned well.

View attachment 1619378
Oh this is rich. DPC, who has a well earned reputation as the most vindictive account deleter on Patreon is going to lecture us all about forgiveness. This from the guy who deleted Annie from Sex Positive Gaming because, in a very fair and balanced review said she didn't like his game.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Why are Jill's fans all so aggressive? :unsure:
Has Jill's virgin pussy so clouded their minds that they want to humiliate the blue-haired beauty?
Maybe for all the years of waiting, their blue balls have become so tense that the outpourings after the final scene with Jill occurred directly to the brain?:KEK:
Maybe they prefer a woman who bathes regularly?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
This is not so far from a theory. I still assume that something happened to the MC. But he will not die because the MC tells his own story.
maybe he's telling it just before he commits suicide :unsure:
other than that, I'd say it's either jail or a happy end where he is a burgmeister

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
A question for people who know who the underlying game engine works, maybe... how much effort would DPC need to invest to make the mini-games individually optional? I had to go back and do a whole re-run with all those goddamned Gender Studies quizzes, just so I could play the mansion mini-game again.

Given that everyone will have their own opinions on which mini-games suck and which ones are fun, why not let us check-box each separate one so that we play these, but don't play those ... is that even practical in this game engine?
For the in-line (tests) mini games it is easy to add a choice to skip them on demand. For the other mini games, it wouldn't matter as you select whether to play them or not.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I still assume that something happened to the MC. But he will not die because the MC tells his own story.
maybe he's telling it just before he commits suicide :unsure:
other than that, I'd say it's either jail or a happy end where he is a burgmeister
I'm too far out of the loop to make any serious contribution to this conversation, but you guys have heard of stories/movies/tv shows that are narrated by characters who turn out to be ghosts right!

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm too far out of the loop to make any serious contribution to this conversation, but you guys have heard of stories/movies/tv shows that are narrated by characters who turn out to be ghosts right!
Maybe MC is actually James and this is all in his head while in a coma in a delirious mix of memory and fantasy.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, where the fuck you got this idea in the first place? :unsure: He didn't say anything that imply one episode per year or,more, He say what he always say. He takes his time, he is not planing to make the update bigger , but it wont stop him if its nessecary. Exactly how he operates now.

While Patreons, don't have good taste, and can ask stupid question, this place has no mach when it's come to making assumption that always negative so they can bitch about something :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I thought DPC's answer was quite fair. He acknowledges the problem of long production times, but feels it's better to take longer than to artificially shorten the episodes just to release them at a faster clip. That's a debatable position, but it's his game so he ultimately gets to make the call. At least he has been pretty consistent about it. I'm still not keen on the Interlude, but that's a separate matter.

But I never felt a lack of content in the earlier episodes. As a matter of fact, it seemed perfectly balanced and episodes came out in the sweet spot of 3 - 4 months.
The thing is, the game IS more complicated than it was back then. Even if DPC wasn't obsessed with cramming in more stuff each episode, development time would still go up just to handle all the different branches and variables. I'd prefer it if he put a higher priority on trimming the fat, but I think we'd still be stuck with 4-6 month updates for the foreseeable future.

I guess we'll see if anything changes when we finally get Episode 9.

So he's removing one of the two good mini-games and is making new ones? I get it, coding in RenPy is boring but you could, you know, make one good minigame and use it in every episode instead of constantly making new ones
The problem is that the mansion game was based on balancing the DIKs' repair skills against the ability to earn money. With the mansion repaired and the brothers all very skilled, continuing the game would be pretty dull. It needs to transition to something different to keep it interesting, at which point it's effectively a new game whether DPC calls it that or not. It's possible the new game could pick up where the mansion game left off. But even if it doesn't, I'm curious to see what DPC comes up with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it depends on what you want out of a threesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Maybe MC is actually James and this is all in his head while in a coma in a delirious mix of memory and fantasy.
Or maybe MC dad is really James, Neil/ James he creates a big accident which Bella and MC do not remember because they passed out. After Mc mother pass away Neil/James met Bella and got married. While we know Neil builds houses its really a cover for his job at the FBI. James leaves Bella because he's getting to close to the truth about the drugs and sex ring going on at BR and for his safety he leaves and takes MC with him. James/Neil use's his contacts to help MC get into college so though uncover work he can bring down the drug and sex ring.

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends on how written the story is imo. As a writer, albeit an amateur one, comments I have received on stories written or mostly written have limited impact on my stories. If there are glaring flaws or plotholes, sure, there needs to be a rewrite, but a difference of opinion about story/character direction, rarely reshapes my stories. Stories that are more open ended and unwritten though - at this stage when people give me feedback, they can drastically shape the way I am going to approach a character, the story, a setting, etc. But it all depends on when, and why I am getting the feedback. This largely applies to other writers I know as well.

So depending on where BaDIK is in his the writing process, it could well be true that comments have made very little impact to his overall story. I think what has made a bigger impact is the amount of money he has earned, and thus he has added a lot of 'filler content' in his story to pad/bloat the game. Depending on your perspective, you might enjoy the diversions he adds, or it could be a source of frustration.
but i was not referring to the general structure of the story, but there are thousands of choices that have nothing to do with the story that DPC wants to tell, they are secondary choices to fill the wait between the most important events.

and in these choices is inevitable to listen consciously or unconsciously to the fans/patreons.

which secondary girl to show or not, who to let participate in the discussions under the photos etc.. are all situations in which at the end one lets himself be influenced

if all the patrons want to see Sally, at that point, whether he shows her or not, it is very likely that he has been influenced.

for example that KRJ often appears out of context, for me it is not accidental

Reactions: ChipLecsap

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
guys I don't know why this happens but whenever I open the phone in the game it crashes
I tried changing the renderer but still
It only happened in this now update
Help please

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, DPC isn't going to straight up admit that the players influence him, even if they do.
Think he had the story pretty much set from the beginning, there haven't been any real changes to allready released episodes... So any influences from players are more to be expected in the next appearing episode based on how the last was received..
If you gonna let the players influence your story when it's as complicated in storylines as BaDik youre never gonna finish...
Just see that influence as feedback for finetuning some little things, making some things more clear, other thing less clear...

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes