VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
Would any of you be kind enough to help me play this i have no idea what im doing i have joiplay but idk what to do pls help if any of you are kind enough

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i have joiplay but idk what to do pls help if any of you are kind enough
Try reading through the comments back here. And check the spoiler in the JoiPlay opening post, there's a how add games section with videos on the two different methods. Never used it myself though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey dude i installed the apk but all it does is show a black screen does that mean its not compatible?
There's instructions and a video on showing how to start the port up, but if you get stuck on a completely black screen then you probably have the new Android versions that the ports won't work with. If so them you'd instead need to use a emulator like JoiPLay to play the unported PC game, not the ported apk.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know if there is any kind off Doggystyle/cum on ass and/or back scenes in this game??
There is a doggystyle scene, but without the modded version it'll get you a game over. Otherwise you can take Sylvie...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There can be a lot of cum but not on her back.

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
Hey any of you know how to unlock all the scenes in her memories i only unlocked all the scenes from page 1 im having trouble unlocking page 2

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
There's instructions and a video on showing how to start the port up, but if you get stuck on a completely black screen then you probably have the new Android versions that the ports won't work with. If so them you'd instead need to use a emulator like JoiPLay to play the unported PC game, not the ported apk.
Thanks dude

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's been some weirdness with the nurse set before but I don't know if any of the advise actually got it working, or why it happened. Maybe try buying the nurse set before any of the other clothes, not actually buying it could have messed up the work trigger.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Playing using Joiplay, I can modify the game files right?
Think so as your basically playing the PC game, and it's probably not in the protected data folder like a port would be.
What do I need to do to unlock the last scene?
Translated memory guide linked to just above. It's a higher lust version of the nurse scene, probably six hundred plus.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to find the apk file???? I only have zip and ive been searching for it but i cant seem to find it
Zips are compress files depending on where you got it from there might be a apk inside. There's a Android port posted back here, or an newer and compressed one on .

If your on Android 10 and maybe 9 the ports won't work though, and you'd need a emulator for the PC game.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes