• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Nope, but I found my mistake. I chose the alternative route on the first trip to town so the game took me straight to the clothes shop but it seems you absolutely MUST go to the cafe the first time and buy her pancakes. After that everything went fine. But it's a shame the sex scenes aren't animated.
someone mentioned before that during the start of the game some of the options look dirtier and lead to her dying, those options are usually the bottom ones but from what i can tell after she recovers theres no longer any way for her to die so enjoy your headpat loli

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Which one is better?
If you want the listed mods then the modded one, make sure to get the quick fix linked under it if that's the one you go for.

If you want a more updated patch then make your own with version of the patch and mods. But you have to install those yourself, on a clean game not the prepatched ones here.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone tell how the cheats actually work or how to activate them?
If your talking about przemo's cheats you have to turn them on, check the linked post. For tfpatchguy's check the readme you should have got with the patch. Both use the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
If your talking about przemo's cheats you have to turn them on, check the linked post. For tfpatchguy's check the readme you should have got with the patch.
Thanks for linking przemo's post with the cheat commands. I would have never found them because I'm too lazy to check every single page of the thread. Unfortunately he didn't include a readme, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

icamehereforrule34

Feb 27, 2020
Hey so if anyone can tell me why the game wont load at all or tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be much appreciated. I've tried downloading it from different sources (nopy and mega) and I've tried re-extracting the file but every time I try to run it it just stays in a black screen and at the top says "loading tyranoscript" could someone help a guy out?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey so if anyone can tell me why the game wont load at all or tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be much appreciated...
If your extracting the .7z with WinRAR you can sometimes get errors. Try shortening the compressed files name, or using itself. Otherwise there's my copy of the modded game compressed as just a normal zip back here.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes