• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I don't mind AI cgi, but I got a question, will there be animated scenes in the future?

whether it be yes or no, good luck to the dev

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Sooo... if you look closely with this angle she looks kinda old with the area between the mouth and cheeks but don't look old when zoom our or look from afar.
Zoom in on pic to know what i mean, as ingame it's clearly showing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone who tried would know before this pic, the other arts were younger.

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
I don't mind AI cgi, but I got a question, will there be animated scenes in the future?

whether it be yes or no, good luck to the dev
Can't give a definite answer at this point, but my general approach/plan is that I want to create a complete game as soon and efficient as possible, because being a fan of VNs myself, I totally want to avoid the situation of ultra-slow updates or - worst case - an abandoned project at some point. There's nothing worse than a game you're really loving and then it just stops entirely at like 70% done or gets a mediocre update every 1-2 years (I speak from experience...).

Once I completed the main story, I can overhaul or "remaster" certain parts and that might include more complex animations. It's one of those things that can become really time-intensive and I don't want it to delay updates. So I'll see how far I can get with keyframe based animations for now (maybe with more in-between frames than currently). Nevertheless, I strive for great quality, so if I feel the keyframes aren't engaging/sexy enough I will seek better solutions :cool: .

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Sooo... if you look closely with this angle she looks kinda old with the area between the mouth and cheeks but don't look old when zoom our or look from afar.
Zoom in on pic to know what i mean, as ingame it's clearly showing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone who tried would know before this pic, the other arts were younger.
I envision her to be in her mid-40s(-ish), however, as she's CEO of a biotech company AND an Atlantean Goddess no less, she has all kinds of means to tweak her age a bit ;-) .

Reactions: fortuna95

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
By far one of the best starting games i have ever seen here. So excited to see how this will work out.
Some wishes for the future would be some kind of sexual activitys where Lara doesn’t really want to do it but needs to accept because of the mission.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Palmute

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys, so i cant get any further after the main chamber with Clara waiting there, or am I missing something?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, so 2 is just improvements and a taste of the beginning of 2. Ending in the chamber with the cum pot, the vine, the slightly open door and the shaft they came down. I'm just saying, if that's the end of the current version, it should say so. I'm clicking like a mother fu..... everywhere, thinking there is something more. Dev, just let us know when we are at the end. Lara is a real cutie, here's hoping that her assistant gets to bang that ass before his cock explodes.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes