• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
As I understand it, “there is no new content”...only improvements? :unsure:
The latest update includes the introductory part of Chapter 2, so definitely new content :cool: . In the changelog I listed both the updates done for the non-public build as well as the public build (which includes the prior patreon-only update) so that might have been a bit misleading.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Loving the game :love:
Im in the chamber, suppose to find clues... The hole, wines, semen collector and then what...
I was pixel hunting like hell, even tried to not to jerk of to her, but she diddnt even watch so i went back to save and pixel hunting but nothing...
Thought its gonna be torch nr 2, but nope...
Any hint? ;)

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Hahaha settings, i had immersive??? switched to story mode and found the torch :)
Whats immersive? Like Hard?
And another question... Does the gallery works? Or am i suppose to start from scratch?

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I already love the game. And it gave me an idea to start my own story in my imagination. I think writing a story in the adult world shouldn't be too difficult. But finding a developer who would implement the whole thing as a game would be awesome.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
thank God that in this game Clara really looks like the real Clara, like the one played by the famous actress Djelina Ajoli, and not the wretched scary girl from the last games

• Red Heart
Reactions: UltraBabes

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
switched to story mode and found the torch
I found the two torches without story mode on, but I don't have a clue what to click on from there. Lara, the vines, the trap shoot, the cum statue, and the dungeon are the only interact-able objects I've found. None of which do anything. Even with story mode on I'm not finding anything else.

Reactions: JesterAI

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
not sure why everyone wants the cheat code. not that much content atm so it's not like we're missing anything important

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I found the two torches without story mode on, but I don't have a clue what to click on from there. Lara, the vines, the trap shoot, the cum statue, and the dungeon are the only interact-able objects I've found. None of which do anything. Even with story mode on I'm not finding anything else.
Because the content of the update ended, there really is nothing more to do besides that and chat with Lara

Reactions: Nopenopeno
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes