• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You should be sure of the game you are playing...If you add an NTR path your game is finished...destroyed...like many others who have implemented this crap. GL...
Don't buy into that nonsense. Plenty of successful VN's add those paths, it's how you add it that decides success or failure. You'll find the crowd the above statement represents will complain no matter what you do. This is one of the few new games to come out this year that I actually like. Keep up the good work dev!

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
First of all, i love the use of ai so good job on that! Also voiced, nice.
Second, if i may give my opinion, the dev should really be upfront on what he/she plans now that the dreaded 3 letter word is out. Many games actually ended up being abandoned because the devs tried to please everyone and/or weren't upfront with what they were going to put in their games.

If you decide to put ntr in the game you'll find out that Cucks are alot more accomodating than the NtrPolice, as long as you keep delivering a good product. But at the same time you risk of losing alot of potential supporters that won't pay for projects with that type of content in them. I think it's fair that people want to get their money's worth, and paying for something you wouldn't enjoy it's kind of dumb. I know i would not.

For that reason i would like to know if the dev actually plan to put ntr/sharing in the game or not.
In any case, good luck with the project and with picking the type of audience you want for the game, i know it's a tricky decision haha.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
You should be sure of the game you are playing...If you add an NTR path your game is finished...destroyed...like many others who have implemented this crap. GL...
bruh there's ton of abandoned harem games and same for Vanilla , so stop crying and go do something with yourlife if you dislike the ntr just Exclude the tag and move on with your life stop lying and just check Babysitter/where it all begin/long story short all these games has NTR paths and they are doing great !!

Last edited:

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
I see the NTR haters are getting their panties all twisted-up in a bunch, as per usual.

From the general rules of the site:-

Kinkshaming is not allowed.

This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content.
These people are so insecure about themselves, they even get upset about pixels on a screen "cheating" on them :ROFLMAO:.

street2603

Feb 23, 2018
These people are so insecure about themselves, they even get upset about pixels on a screen "cheating" on them :ROFLMAO:.
These people are so insecure about themselves, they even get euphoria about pixels on a screen "cheating" on them :ROFLMAO:.
I see the NTR haters are getting their panties all twisted-up in a bunch, as per usual.

From the general rules of the site:-

Kinkshaming is not allowed.

This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content.
What do you say about cuckolds everywhere demanding the introduction of NTR into the games?

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
These people are so insecure about themselves, they even get euphoria about pixels on a screen "cheating" on them :ROFLMAO:.

What do you say about cuckolds everywhere demanding the introduction of NTR into the games?
The first part of your reply literally makes no sense. It's a game it's not real, I repeat it's not real, I can't speak for everyone but I would bet people play these games to live out fantasy that they would never want to actually experience in real life? Show me where people are demanding NTR be added into a game with the same demented passion? I'll wait.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I love reading the delusional nonsense these insecure members spew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thickgravy49

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I love reading the delusional nonsense these insecure members spew.

UltraBabes has said there will be no NTR. If you don't believe him, then ignore the game.
1.png
To be absolutely clear here, this is not a NTR-game by any means! I didn't really think about that until I got some requests. So it's something I may factor in as an optional path to cater to this particular fetish, to some extent.
But the main source of inspiration were games like Witch Trainer, Four Elements Trainer, Rogue-Like Evolution. In short, games with a focus on MC / NPC romance and corruption. So expect that to be the focal point of story and development :) .
You will spend most of the time in Chapter 2 doing exactly that - getting closer to Clara, male POV, 1:1, without any disturbance from other characters. And no sharing...
In Chapter 3 there will be various branching story lines on how to resolve the story depending on how you choose to shape your relationship with her. I don't want to spoil anything, but I promise there will be satisfying options for everyone.
I think you are the one who does not understand what you read and makes up imaginary things.
What he said is that this is not a game that focuses only on cuck content. He never said that there will be no planned ntr content in the game.

Dude, you're so insecure, how can you not like apples?
So if I don't like something, I'm one of the most insecure people in the world, which is stupid...

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

Firstly, the notion that anyone who plays an 'NTR' path is a real-life cuckold is quite plainly completely and utterly ludicrous.

Secondly, show me where that is happening.
All I see is people like you demanding harems and posting thinly-veiled threats to any dev that even thinks about adding so-called 'NTR' content.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes