• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomb of Destiny [Ch. 1 + Ch. 2 v0.1] [UltraBabes]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
How often are the updates ? Monthly ? I'm considering support on Patreon, really well made so far
Thank you ❤ Yeah I plan to have at least monthly updates, I'm working hard on the intro/first part of Chapter 2 right now that I plan to release in April. Patrons will get early access and sneak peaks of the progress, and public releases will follow shortly after.

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
This will always be a funny moment in the game
View attachment 3478145 Got a good laugh out of me.
Don't want to spoil anything but expect this classic reference to come up again later in the game ;-) .

I try to sneak in as many popular but also obscure references to the TR franchise as possible (without it being too distracting from the core game).
Like this one in case you didn't notice, which is the somewhat weirdest line in the TR movie that became a lesser known meme:

Mar 31, 2021
The art is gorgeous and the voice acting is really good but it's just a bit shallow in terms of writing. Also the Chapter 1 is kinda bleh.

Needed to be longer. If each chapter is going to only be as long as this one was, this will either a) drag on to milk Paetron or b) it'll be like 5 chapters and really short. I think the author needs to flesh the story out quite a bit and maybe flesh the scenes like the tunnel scene (with some more character art, Clara slips in guano or something), the climbing scene of look up to check out her ass or if you climb faster you get the scene that you already see.

It is likely AI Art with a mix of photo editing to fix up errors. I think Chapter 2 needs to be much more full of content and the writing needs to be brought up a notch.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Basically, the objetive is to fill that lust bar right? So, any options, the raunchy ones usually that decrease that, are to avoid? Or is there another path with those options?

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Basically, the objetive is to fill that lust bar right? So, any options, the raunchy ones usually that decrease that, are to avoid? Or is there another path with those options?
I think it's fun to figure that out on your own, BUT for anyone really curious, here is how the affinity system works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omiga91

Jan 25, 2020
Will cumming on Lara's pictures be more of a thing? maybe as a collectable or an achievement (that the player can keep clean or with cum)

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
Will cumming on Lara's pictures be more of a thing? maybe as a collectable or an achievement (that the player can keep clean or with cum)
I didn't think about the "cum variant" thing before, or variants of those pictures in general, but indeed such a gallery with unlockable images will be part of the next update.
Basically, those secrets / easter eggs that are already in the game, and sometimes certain scenes, unlock images that you can view in full screen any time in the gallery. Some of those are just bigger versions of the ones in the game, others are completely new around the same topic. Good example: "Final Debauchery" will give you a Tif... I mean "Tina" render.
Here's a little preview (might contain minor spoilers so I recommend to not click when you're new to the game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I love the Easter eggs from 90s movie/games. And personally hope for 1-2 more female characters, but since the plan is full voiceover, so it is unlikely.
I am ok with the puzzle, but please do not make the gameplay too complicated, the only stat should be the love/corruption indicator of Lora, and no other stat or sandbox elements.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes