EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
When your father goes off on an adventure, it's up to you to keep the lights on and take care of your sister.
Living in a fantasy world, it's always been your dream to grow up to be a famous adventurer just like your father. Reality proves to be more boring than fiction, however, as your days are mostly spent doing odd jobs for the villagers. With your friends by your side, you enter the Tournament of the Eights and strive for something greater: the chance to become the top guild in the country. Will you realize your ambitions, or will your hopes slip through your fingers and doom you to a life of monochrome monotony?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: Inusuku - -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Steam
Prequel: Imouto! Life -Monochrome-
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ
Read here first before posting questions

DOWNLOAD

Kagura/Steam Version (Decrypted & Pre-patched)

Win
: - - - -

Extras: Money Bug Fix (Easier Money)* - Daseson's Color Mod* - FFFox Mod*

Fan Translation φ

Win: - - - -
Android: Colour and Decensor* - Colourless + Dencensor*

Extras: Title Guide - Full Decensored mod** - FFFox Mod - Daseson's Color Mod - Cheat Table (CE) - Godly Brother Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**Not Needed anymore, Legacy Mod for older versions.

1599398_ScreenShot_2022_0102_23_20_17.png 1599977_ScreenShot_2022_0103_07_46_15.png 1599979_ScreenShot_2022_0103_07_41_00.png 1601660_ScreenShot_2022_0104_10_12_59.png 1603730_imouto_1.png 1603733_imouto_3.png 1603734_imouto_4.png 1644707171077.png 1644707187161.png 1644707207932.png 1644707223058.png 1644707257029.png 1644707274496.png

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
after all this... I can finally sit back a bit and actually, you know... play the game properly instead of scrutinising every line, checking and double-checking everything, praying I won't break the game etc...

what a wild ride... and still more to do in the future! as soon as the full version hits, I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.

let me end this post with a qoute i looked at quite a few times while translating :

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

Last edited:

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
after all this... I can finally sit back a bit and actually, you know... play the game properly instead of scrutinising every line, checking and double-checking everything, praying I won't break the game etc...

what a wild ride... and still more to do in the future! as soon as the full version hits, I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.

let me end this post with a qoute i looked at quite a few times while translating :

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
You're doing God's work. Thank you so much for the hard work in translating this, and hope that you do even better after the game fully releases!!

Faulty Dreams

May 19, 2017
These are amazing news!

I was currently trying to do a translation myself, you saved me a ton of time. Thanks man.

Also, I want to add something I learnt while looking at the game files. The whole night event is on the demo but blocked by code, so if someone knows how to modify the code of the game that part could be fully released, and its also the same for the battles I believe. The only part that’s its blocked (because the image files are missing) are the bathroom scenes (while bathing together).

I’m adding the extracted images if someone wants to give them a look.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes