Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Banner2.jpg

Overview:
Your grandfather died recently and left behind a big house in another town.
Your parents send you to take care of it. Since it's a big house with many empty rooms,
you decide to make a living by renting some of them.
Find tenants for your residence, spend time with them and see where things go!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-11-29
Developer: Vendena - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:

Small Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Parches: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SS_01.jpg SS_02.jpg SS_03.jpg SS_04.jpg SS_05.jpg
SS_07.jpg SS_08.jpg SS_09.jpg SS_10.jpg SS_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very promising game so far, the beginning really reminded me of that old series Love Hina which is my favorite. For a demo it got lot of girls and content already, story are good, animation is smooth, well choice girl models,.... gave me a positive view for the developer
Bookmarked and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, wish Dev the best with this project

Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
:unsure: Getting some very strong Harem Hotel vibes here. Similar name, similar story. Those are some pretty big footsteps the developer tries to follow. Good luck with that!
Hello, I'm the developer :x

While I'm a fan of Runey and his work, I actually took inspiration from an old game named . But I can't help but agree that they have similar vibes when it comes to the description. Hopefully, those who decide to give them a go, can see the similarities end there.

Personally, the word "Harem" is on a ton of titles. But I went with it anyway. I think it beats the original title I had for it.

But I'm here to read any feedback you have from it!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing but I must say goddamn this isn't feel like the first demo at all but this is legit feel like a game that got updated for a long time already, lot of content and event with the girls, lot of sex events,.... The only 2 things 1 want to suggest is to add some more random event in the house like bathroom peeking and maybe sneaking the girl's room option at late night and have MC to do some lewd stuff when they asleep

Reactions: Vendena

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
First release and already a group sex tag? and looks like a lot of content in general. will gladly play later

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
Looks really good to be the initial release, i just jump in as soon as i saw the notes
If it's keep updating as good it is i'ts gonna be one of the best i'll ever played

Keep up with the good work dude!!

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
It actually looks pretty good, a lot of content and girls are cute. Even if the premise of the game isn't exactly original for now it is done quite good. Good luck to the dev

Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Will lesbian content be avoidable.
No.
Are scenes with the animation?
Not for now, static events are faster to make.
..good luck....
Cheers.

Looks like going with GDRIVE was a bad call. So I'd like to ask to anyone willing to answer, which of the Approved File Hosts do you usually prefer? In terms of download speed and such. I don't know many of these, so I'd like to read your thoughts.

Thanks.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
quick suggestions:

have a button on the girls stats screen to go back to the the select a girl screen because having to go back to the page and then select girls stats and then choose your girl each time is a tad annoying. just click on the girl then be able to go back to the girl selection

this is just me, but i tend to click fast when the text is done to move on and not linger, but you tend to have text show up five seconds later so it appears right as i click the next slide and then there’s no way to go back or view history without using unren. anyway, i dunno the best way to fix this or if i’m the only one who reads fast and then clicks but just pointing it out

maybe have some more stuff to do around the map? like only been playing first week but that’s the “get them hooked” period, so maybe have some more stuff to do in the various areas beyond talking to the girls? like the only two stats to increase are in your room at the moment, not sure how you could put more stuff everywhere but still would be better i feel

i’m guessing the mom won’t be one of those 21? speaking of, haven’t checked the first oost recently but may want to get that code in there to entice several players

maybe a gallery/ achievement system? just so people can check what is in it beforehand

sorry if my stream of consciousness is hard to parse but so far it’s looking really good and you obvious put a lot of effort into it so looking forward to more!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Looks like going with GDRIVE was a bad call. So I'd like to ask to anyone willing to answer, which of the Approved File Hosts do you usually prefer? In terms of download speed and such. I don't know many of these, so I'd like to read your thoughts.

Thanks.
I can recommend , and . These are the hosts I'm using for my compressed versions and I don't get (m)any complaints. ;)

Reactions: Vendena
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes