4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
portadahiddene.png

Overview:
Dean and Willow, childhood sweethearts, decide to go with their childhood friends to the same university, located in the idyllic coastal town of Red Beach, what seemed to be the beginning of their new lives ends up becoming a nightmare that makes them question their reality and bring repressed memories to light.
Someone, or rather something, has been manipulating them since they were children to go to this city...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-11
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Aedirn Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.8b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ducha4.png recuerdomujer4.png recuerdomujer6.png Rio10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of The Hidden End v0.1.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I don't know the reason, but the app keeps crashing every 5min or so. Just thought to let you know, and thanks for making the app.

Edit: it actually crashes in the same scene on the pc version while playing in joiplay, it is either a bug, or some incompatibility with android system.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The real horror in this game is the poor male protagonist being named, "Dean". :ROFLMAO:

Interesting start, though. Two things, though. I didn't see a way to save and also, can't figure out if I'm able to hide the dialogue or not.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I don't know the reason, but the app keeps crashing every 5min or so. Just thought to let you know, and thanks for making the app.

Edit: it actually crashes in the same scene on the pc version while playing in joiplay, it is either a bug, or some incompatibility with android system.
if the app is closed without an RPG Maker error report then most likely your system simply runs out of memory and to preserve its function unimportant apps are closed. there is nothing i can do about.
and btw i had the game run for more than 30 minutes without issues and saw probably all content.

Reactions: Gudil

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
We need to find who or what has been manupulating us.
That sure looks looks suspicious. Let's start from there.
1643584367648.png

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes