4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
if the app is closed without an RPG Maker error report then most likely your system simply runs out of memory and to preserve its function unimportant apps are closed. there is nothing i can do about.
and btw i had the game run for more than 30 minutes without issues and saw probably all content.
Thanks for the answer, I'll try to give precedence to it with xiaomi tweaks and try again, 6gb of ram and running genshin impact normally, but not a simple rpgm. But it is not a first with rpgm's games that this happens, hope I can fix it, and thanks again for the app, I don't have a pc so the only way I can play is on android.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
very nice start. Looking forward to more adventures with them.

Question though...is there a way to save the game? If there is, I am not smart enough to figure it out apparently. Anyway, can't wait for further updates!

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
I'm in doubt... Will you finish bawdy traditions? Will merge the two titles of 15/15 or 30/30 each att. Or will you even finish this new project, and then resume bawdy traditions?

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm in doubt... Will you finish bawdy traditions? Will merge the two titles of 15/15 or 30/30 each att. Or will you even finish this new project, and then resume bawdy traditions?
yes, I will finish bawdy traditions and after finishing the story I will continue working on the game to add animations and other things. After finishing the bawdy story I will focus more on this game, but as I said I will keep working on Bawdy to improve it.

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
One last question, I would like to know if you will explore the size difference between Angus and Danien in relation to Willow, if you are more flexible maybe our character can do a threesome. I liked the idea of a friend fucking Willow.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
One last question, I would like to know if you will explore the size difference between Angus and Danien in relation to Willow, if you are more flexible maybe our character can do a threesome. I liked the idea of a friend fucking Willow.
well that topic will obviously come up, but I don't want to say anything about it, no spoilers.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
well that topic will obviously come up, but I don't want to say anything about it, no spoilers.
Will you make an official android version for this one? I tried to play both the66's app and the pc version through the emulator joiplay app and in both of them they crash in the sex scene on the first night on the cabin. The66 said it should be something with lack of ram on my phone, though I don't think thats the case cause I have 6gb and play genshin impact without problems on it. Well, keep up the good the work, can't wait for the next update of bawdy traditions.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
than maybe you two should show us how you can do it better ;)
*Aimed at the user that commented on the art*

Its resulting in faster more frequent updates. Quit yer whinnin! lol I hope this trend continues, one of the games I recently started to enjoy doesnt have the best art but the fap scenes and situations are top tier. Bawdy had decent art but Leyna and the situations made me a Patron.

And now Aedirn will get my rare sampling of a .01 game. Almost never happens because Im here for the fap and devs almost never release enough content where the LI is fleshed out and fleshed up in the first update. Cant miss an opportunity to support a dev who puts out great work throughout the process.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes