you, as a teacher, teaches at the new school.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Developer: Black Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12a
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SoH4.png SoH3.png SoH2.png SoH1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
This is unfortunately the kind of sandbox that make people hate and dread sandbox game, not sure what is what, where to go what to do, what are the stats to grind and for what objectives. The lack of a substantial introduction didn't make me care enough to push me to try to understand the game mechanics.

DasGute

Apr 6, 2019
I won't write a review yet but after playing for a bit this game is absolutely barebones. The character designs are fine but the resolution of renders and UI is still pretty low quality. I've triggered some errors and there are still sections were the dialogue was still in Spanish.

To the dev, you're going to need a proofreader. However, I'm hopeful you have something good planned.

Edit:
To add, the sandbox is an absolute mess right now. There's nothing to indicate anything to move the plot forward.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Great idea (I love games with such a plot), but terrible execution.
1) Poor images quality
2) User interface is uncomfortable
3) A lot of technical errors (as if the game was not tested)
4) Grammar is lame, the text is not in order
Absolutely... Even 'He" & "She" are wrong.... errors and breaks all aound

Reactions: Sunfire2003

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
and he isnt alowd to ask money since this game is made via Honeselect software charator creator
It's Honey Select 2, actually, and if you pay attention you will notice that a huge percentage of the games on this site are made with Illusion products, be it Honey Select, HS2, Koikatu or even PlayHome. The majority of these have profiles on Patreon, SubscribeStar, Buy Me A Coffee, etc etc etc. So, yeah... what's "allowed" by IllusionSoft is entirely irrelevant.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
A lot of content you can't access, or translation is wrong when it won't grant options. Either you haven't reached that level yet, or it is only family he gets to do in the future, after grinding forever. Lots of "Give me money to see this" which no other developer has put repeatedly in the script.

Reactions: giqui
1.80 star(s) 18 Votes