• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Joseph320

Feb 10, 2022
This game is fucked up so far and it's just a clone of THE HEADMASTER
of so many games on this page it is normal that some have a certain resemblance to another but nobody is forcing you to play this one and that it is free I like this game and if you say it looks like headmaster I look for it to play too

Reactions: Sunfire2003

Joseph320

Feb 10, 2022
people instead of crying around you could also give him tips on what to do better.
I think he had the same problem as me. English is not his mother tongue and therefore needs to be translated as I found some phrases that are in Spanish.
the game has potential.
It is clear that this is one of the first versions of the game and apparently they were wrong in the version number, the game has the potential to be something good but instead of helping to improve it, people only criticize the creators and their games in finally I hope that the creator does not pay attention to these people and focuses on improving his game

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
Man that 3rd screenshot has all them students sticking they asses outta dam chairs! :/

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Honestly for now way too buggy, trying to call a meeting crash (send back to main menu), want to see week end event, it tell me to wait week end (during the week end).
Bug when switching map. I'll wait a bit before trying again i think

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Scale down the room size. I saw the daughter's room and I just thought of a Gym ceiling.
Put in some default names for those who don't want to name everyone.
Put more things in the house/rooms.
Don't have cheats on as default.
Have your resources visible or icons showing your where to see your stats in your interface.

And so many other things

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
So basically another spanking simulator eh? :sneaky: :coffee:

Surely you jest, there is nothing to do in headmaster except spank asses all day.
It bored me to tears.
No need to yuck in other peoples' yums. Headmaster's my favorite game on the site- even if you don't care about spanking there's plenty of humiliation content. If you don't like either the game isn't for you, but that doesn't mean it's not a good game. I'd be hard pressed to think of a game on this site that does a better job of doing exactly what it sets out to do.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Aw, give the guy a break. He's new to the whole sandbox stuff. I just gave him some advice to help him out. So give him a chance. I mean, you never know. Might surprise you.

He gave me a new link to upload and will be done here soon with correcting the Version number.

1.80 star(s) 18 Votes