VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.24.0] [ILSProductions]

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018

Overview:
The world did not end with biblical brimstone and fire. Or with a bang. Or an asteroid smashing against the Earth. It came with a flash, and when that bright light faded, everything cease to be.
The main character (of your own naming) awakens to find himself in the Interim, a realm which exists between the old world and the new. Before long, he runs across Mira, an Entede--a metaphysical being sent to aid him. From her, he learns that he's there to assist those who've yet to properly move on. As these lingering humans desperately hold onto memories of their former lives, he must help them come to terms with their existence, all the while learning about the reason for his own situation.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: ILSProductions - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.0
Language: English
Other Game: Now & Then
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Fan Sig -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1791172_screenshot0001_copy.png 1791173_screenshot0004_copy.png 1791174_screenshot0003_copy.png FRyMGTtXsAABhgj.jpg FSbjLAoWUAAO9pn.jpg FSLqYXvXoAAx95q.jpg FSvwk7YWYAI6oCk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
It has arrived! I'm excited and scared at the same time (because the description reminds me of a depressing anime).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It's here! Loved his previous game and I feel that I will love this one as well! let's gooo!

Reactions: Jxorgx

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Interesting to see if ILS Productions can keep their pace with this. Now & Then was like a clockwork with the updates and a chonky game at the end.

Edit: Well, that was an intriguing start I guess. The setting is definitely different. However the (lack of) characters really didn't hook me at all. And if our mission is to *poof* everyone, how we gonna get long-term ...friends...? Eh. Better get back to this in a couple of months.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I will say, not as instantly-hooked as I found myself for N&T, but definitely intrigued enough to keep me around (and supporting) for at least a few more updates to better grasp how this will develop.

Now here's to Kinderfeld getting back to interacting at F95. I was really sad to see him walk away from the N&T thread here.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes