5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
So I got on everyone's path except Darla (4/7) and Dorothy (9/9).
would that be good for the Harem Ending?

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Thank for your feedback :D, we received similar feedback, so we might consider it on our future release :D.
FYI for many it'll be too little too late as they'll hit the ignore. You only get one chance at a first impression and adding minigames or QTE's in AVNs which are loathed by more than a few (as is various sandbox elements and sandbox itself) was a serious misstep. Might want to do a bit of market research before throwing things into an AVN next time.

Good luck with your game.

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read above or don't, the experience wasn't great, but the story was interesting.

Peace :(
Thank you for taking the time trying our game :giggle:.
Sorry for the rage quit experience you had, as we really don’t want the player to feel that as an tiring and exhauted experience:(. We will improve the accessability of the game on bigger monitor and for player not used to game that requires fast reflect.
(Btw I will also sent you the cheat to make the games more accesible, we do hint about that later in our game, but maybe we should bring it sooner).

Regarding the harem and feeling “tricked”, can you pls elborate on that so we know what kind of improvemebt to make:giggle:.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I like the game but man the mini games need to be skippable..

Including the fight scenes as well.

IMO it is a waste of time and gets annoying honestly.

Me personally not playing it for the mini games, I am playing it foe the story, characters, and lewd scenes just like your typical AVNs player.

Just some feedback on it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thank you for taking the time trying our game :giggle:.
Sorry for the rage quit experience you had, as we really don’t want the player to feel that as an tiring and exhauted experience:(. We will improve the accessability of the game on bigger monitor and for player not used to game that requires fast reflect.
(Btw I will also sent you the cheat to make the games more accesible, we do hint about that later in our game, but maybe we should bring it sooner).

Regarding the harem and feeling “tricked”, can you pls elborate on that so we know what kind of improvemebt to make:giggle:.
Thank you.

I got the code, no clue of where to use it tho.

About the feeling "tricked", it is a real problem in most games where choices determine the end. No idea of what is needed to allow the Harem mode, is this game problem. As with the scene with the masseuse, perfectly reasonable choices that lead to no content without any hint that there was a LOT to see if you chose the "other" perfectly reasonable choice too. So, it is tricking the player. For a choice to be made, we, the players, must know what we are choosing between. If you'll hide the Harem content under conditions that aren't explained dependent on choices where we aren't informed what we are leaving behind, you are actively tricking and playing US. The game ceases to be something we play with, to be something we play against. To me, that is wholly unpleasant. I'll leave you to think of ways to make this fun and pleasant for all.

I hope you find a way to make this a much better experience with the mini-games because I am loving the story. I really am.

Peace :D

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Thank you.

I got the code, no clue of where to use it tho.

About the feeling "tricked", it is a real problem in most games where choices determine the end. No idea of what is needed to allow the Harem mode, is this game problem. As with the scene with the masseuse, perfectly reasonable choices that lead to no content without any hint that there was a LOT to see if you chose the "other" perfectly reasonable choice too. So, it is tricking the player. For a choice to be made, we, the players, must know what we are choosing between. If you'll hide the Harem content under conditions that aren't explained dependent on choices where we aren't informed what we are leaving behind, you are actively tricking and playing US. The game ceases to be something we play with, to be something we play against. To me, that is wholly unpleasant. I'll leave you to think of ways to make this fun and pleasant for all.

I hope you find a way to make this a much better experience with the mini-games because I am loving the story. I really am.

Peace :D
I see what you mean. I grew up with Japanese Visual Novel, where all choices are kind of obscure, and you will need a flowchart/walkthrough to see all contents and unlock all renderings. Harem ED is the kind of secret ED that you must spend time to unlock, after unlocking all girls ED :D.

Therefore, I was quite suprised when western AVN does inlucde some hints/affection point after a choice is made. Some even come with walkthrough mod .

I think it all come down to player’s preference. Some wants to select the choice they want and see where it lead to, some want the choice to be explict shown to them, … some just want a gallery unlock to get all the lewd scene.

Maybe we can copy BaDIK and let player choose how much hint they want ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I see what you mean. I grew up with Japanese Visual Novel, where all choices are kind of obscure, and you will need a flowchart/walkthrough to see all contents and unlock all renderings. Harem ED is the kind of secret ED that you must spend time to unlock, after unlocking all girls ED :D.

Therefore, I was quite suprised when western AVN does inlucde some hints/affection point after a choice is made. Some even come with walkthrough mod .

I think it all come down to player’s preference. Some wants to select the choice they want and see where it lead to, some want the choice to be explict shown to them, … some just want a gallery unlock to get all the lewd scene.

Not a bad choice. That way everyone gets their preference.

I have this recurrent wish. This isn't me angling for a request, it is a dream of mine, that's all. The wish is that every VN has a built-in walkthrough. Something like a "Director's Cut" optional, obviously. We would be guided by the person that knows the story, that knows the game, that has a specific Vision for how it should be experienced. Yeah, people can make mods or use Unren Tools to figure out variables and such, but, experiencing the story that the Dev wants to tell, the real story, would add a particular flavor to it.

I've said this to many Devs, build your game has you want, but remember that even if the game is yours, we HAVE to be the ones that play it, and NOT you playing us. To my surprise many had never considered that what they were doing was that. Apparently, game building was akin to making labyrinths for mice. No concern was given if the mice were enjoying it. In my view, making the maze fun for the mice instead of the Dev is more important, but I'm just a mouse.

Peace :)

Mar 15, 2021
Added an incest patch to add incest content to the game.
Updated the patch to work with all versions all the game.

Disclaimer: I'm just a dev from somewhere, not-related to the original dev of this game.

Edit: This patch will work with v0.6 of the game. However, this can't change the voice acting, so you might see differences between voice and text for some incest scenes.
Ok so dev from somewhere i will try this game. 1681394_On_the_prowl_nvidia.png

• Haha
Reactions: hkproduction

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Nice game dev , totally loved it . Like I mentioned in review as there are no mods for this game it would be nice in the future if there would be an ( optional as not all like to see outcomes ) relationship or stats tracker after every choice as even using universal renpy mod I wasn't able to see what choice lead to what points . And an option to skip minigames in the future if possible .

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Nice game dev , totally loved it . Like I mentioned in review as there are no mods for this game it would be nice in the future if there would be an ( optional as not all like to see outcomes ) relationship or stats tracker after every choice as even using universal renpy mod I wasn't able to see what choice lead to what points . And an option to skip minigames in the future if possible .
Thank for your reviews. We do have a stats tracker if you click on the Paths menu at the bottom right or right-click menu (as you already know). But maybe showing what stats change right after a choice is better, as you don't need to keep toggling the menu ;)

We received multiple feedback regarding the choice outcomes and optional minigames too, we will improve that in later versions :D

choaklee

Jan 31, 2020

The situations between AVN and JVN are completely different. The JVN you played are mostly final/complete edition, of course we could save the game in the choices scense and load them to try different routes.

However, AVN game are 99.9% patreon games and they are incomplete(maybe never), it will be extremely annoyed if I am not able to view all the content in a update from the last save file. Especially each update takes few months and I already fotgot What I have chosen last time. Even I tried to restart the game and waste my time playing the same content to get all the scense to the latest update, I might still face the same situation in the next update, missing scense. Do you know what I am going to do? I quit. I will select the game folder and move them to the trash.

I think it help you understand why walkthrough is necessary in AVN game. I currently still enjoy the game and I hope the above situation will never happen to this game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Dunno if its just me, but i have a hard time loading savegames.
First i had to reload an old one from the alchemist guild because all the others didnt work...i thought there maybe were some changes with the update, so i initially hadnt planned on complaining about it, but now i see even savegames made with this version make trouble. Endless ignore with slightly altering errors dont gets me anywhere and rollback always leads to a crash...however, after restarting the game the last savegames work, but loading ingame became impossible.
so you get them too, but i get a different one
really annoying cuz i've went back several saves and still get this, i don't want to restart the entire game.

• Sad

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so you get them too, but i get a different one
really annoying cuz i've went back several saves and still get this, i don't want to restart the entire game.
finally found a save where it loaded, whew! had to redo a bunch of things but completed the update.

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
Can you update it to v0.6?
Can someone put a link to an Android version with the incest patch already installed
I've made a basic Android patched port for myself with the secondary save files location in Documents/Renpy_Saves, but it doesn't have gestures as I will need to invest more time in understanding how to implement them, although I don't really need them. I don't know if I'm allowed to post my port here, so if not - please don't block me OP and just delete my comment. Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes