michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great game so far

Do we get revenge on the fiance later on ?

Caus i broke off the engament with her first and her dad got knocked out

Or should i not have broken off the engagement with the fiance ?

Also its a harem game but i neglected the tsundere room mate and chose to focus on mimi is there a way to get that room mate in the harem as well ?

And its based on a novel but is there a english translated novel to read as well or only a vietnamese one ? im not talking about this avn but the novel its based on ?

I do enjoy this avn tho a decent isekai game were u slowly become a bad ass the quick time events are a bit stressfull at times but it does allow some mistakes so thats gud

The women in the game are quite gud and enjoyable as well and its nice that u can give them things so they will support the mc

Shame that his mom figure is held captive tho

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Great game so far

Do we get revenge on the fiance later on ?

Caus i broke off the engament with her first and her dad got knocked out

Or should i not have broken off the engagement with the fiance ?

Also its a harem game but i neglected the tsundere room mate and chose to focus on mimi is there a way to get that room mate in the harem as well ?

And its based on a novel but is there a english translated novel to read as well or only a vietnamese one ? im not talking about this avn but the novel its based on ?

I do enjoy this avn tho a decent isekai game were u slowly become a bad ass the quick time events are a bit stressfull at times but it does allow some mistakes so thats gud

The women in the game are quite gud and enjoyable as well and its nice that u can give them things so they will support the mc

Shame that his mom figure is held captive tho
1. We might add a revenge scene for the fiance later. But at the beginning of the game, her family will always break the engagement no matter what you do
2. You need to love all LIs to get the harem ending. We will have single ending for each girl and harem ED, if you finish one ED you can skip minigame in new game plus, and get some hints to unlock the harem ED.
3. Unfortunately the novel is not tranlsated in English yet, and some lewd scenes are only available in the games now :p

glad you enjoyed our game :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
1. We might add a revenge scene for the fiance later. But at the beginning of the game, her family will always break the engagement no matter what you do
2. You need to love all LIs to get the harem ending. We will have single ending for each girl and harem ED, if you finish one ED you can skip minigame in new game plus, and get some hints to unlock the harem ED.
3. Unfortunately the novel is not tranlsated in English yet, and some lewd scenes are only available in the games now :p

glad you enjoyed our game :D
But with the room mate girl and mimi u have to choose wich one u wanna do things with

Who to cheer for and so on so how is it possible to love all of them equally caus as of yet i dont see how i can do that equally ?

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Love it so far but Man there a special place in hell for you with quick time events in VN :)
So sorry about that, we will come up with more annoying minigames to secure our special place in hell :cool:.

Just joking, the minigame is not grindy and just about 1% of play time, so we hope you don’t mind that :p. We can make it optional/skipable later if I can convince the main dev:LOL:

Reactions: scannatore

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
So sorry about that, we will come up with more annoying minigames to secure our special place in hell :cool:.

Just joking, the minigame is not grindy and just about 1% of play time, so we hope you don’t mind that :p. We can make it optional/skipable later if I can convince the main dev:LOL:
Im good with it its i just played Heavy Rain and god the QTEs

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
But with the room mate girl and mimi u have to choose wich one u wanna do things with

Who to cheer for and so on so how is it possible to love all of them equally caus as of yet i dont see how i can do that equally ?
Ya, we know that it's quite hard to balance, so we include a hint system. You can view the girls' affection point by clicking on Paths at the bottom right menu or just right-click and selecting Paths from the menu.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 8.33.53 PM.jpg

Actually, the requirements aren't too hard, you should able to get a girl's path as long as you don't make any bad choice and increase their affection point to 50-70% of the maximum :LOL: .

Reactions: michael1984

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Ya, we know that it's quite hard to balance, so we include a hint system. You can view the girls' affection point by clicking on Paths at the bottom right menu or just right-click and selecting Paths from the menu.

View attachment 2312778

Actually, the requirements aren't too hard, you should able to get a girl's path as long as you don't make any bad choice and increase their affection point to 50-70% of the maximum :LOL: .
Lmao I only unlocked one path

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dunno if its just me, but i have a hard time loading savegames.
First i had to reload an old one from the alchemist guild because all the others didnt work...i thought there maybe were some changes with the update, so i initially hadnt planned on complaining about it, but now i see even savegames made with this version make trouble. Endless ignore with slightly altering errors dont gets me anywhere and rollback always leads to a crash...however, after restarting the game the last savegames work, but loading ingame became impossible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: hkproduction

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Dunno if its just me, but i have a hard time loading savegames.
First i had to reload an old one from the alchemist guild because all the others didnt work...i thought there maybe were some changes with the update, so i initially hadnt planned on complaining about it, but now i see even savegames made with this version make trouble. Endless ignore with slightly altering errors dont gets me anywhere and rollback always leads to a crash...however, after restarting the game the last savegames work, but loading ingame became impossible.
Thank for your reporting, let us check this. We just did some mass image file update, and update Renpy to latest 7.x version. Maybe that’s why the issue happen :(.

Can you pls try with a new game and skip to see if the error still happen :(.

Reactions: Virulenz

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, the STUPID mini games CAN'T be avoided. Well I'm Done with this project.

It's a huge no no for most who play AVN's, if a player can't skip mini game content.

Most dev's know that adding forced unavoidable content that the masses of the AVN community dislike, will limit the potential revenue of a project. So If a player wants to remove the annoying mini game content, they have to sub? Ha Ha… Well good luck with this project. I'll check back later to see if anyone has modded the MG content out of this title.

Last edited:

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
OK, the STUPID mini games CAN'T be avoided. Well I'm Done with this project.

It's a huge no no for most who play AVN's, if a player can't skip mini game content.

Most dev's know that adding forced unavoidable content that the masses of the AVN community dislike, will limit the potential revenue of a project. So If a player wants to remove the annoying mini game content, they have to sub? Ha Ha… Well good luck with this project. I'll check back later to see if anyone has modded the MG content out of this title.
Thank for your feedback :D, we received similar feedback, so we might consider it on our future release :D.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes