Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
what consequence does canceling the engagement have?

will staying silent mean the girl and Kain or whatever won't start dating

but if we cancel they start dating and we have a future chance of cucking Kain?

or something else?

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
what consequence does canceling the engagement have?

will staying silent mean the girl and Kain or whatever won't start dating

but if we cancel they start dating and we have a future chance of cucking Kain?

or something else?
The MC was a trash at that time, so she will dump him even if we say or don’t say anything.
The original novel doesn’t have any cuck content with Kain, but maybe we will add if more people ask :ROFLMAO:.

Btw, thank for trying our game and left a review. (y)
We received lot of feedback regarding the visual too, as we was quite inexperience when making v0.1. We will continue working on the game and remaster/improve things when we get better in the future :D.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The MC was a trash at that time, so she will dump him even if we say or don’t say anything.
so I guess this means that choice is just a flavor text? or will that choice have consequences later on as well (that was the main thing I was trying to understand)

The original novel doesn’t have any cuck content with Kain, but maybe we will add if more people ask :ROFLMAO:.
NO! just no :cautious: (if that is Kain cucking MC ) but HELL YES! :LOL: (if that is mc cucking Kain and banging Lily)

Btw, thank for trying our game and left a review. (y)
We received lot of feedback regarding the visual too, as we was quite inexperience when making v0.1. We will continue working on the game and remaster/improve things when we get better in the future :D.
well that is good to hear (y)...since it seems you guys have kinda completed Act 1, it feels like a good time to check the whole game and see what improvements can be made and like you said make changes when you think you can actually improve the experience

Reactions: Tebix

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
so I guess this means that choice is just a flavor text? or will that choice have consequences later on as well (that was the main thing I was trying to understand)

NO! just no :cautious: (if that is Kain cucking MC ) but HELL YES! :LOL: (if that is mc cucking Kain and banging Lily)

well that is good to hear (y)...since it seems you guys have kinda completed Act 1, it feels like a good time to check the whole game and see what improvements can be made and like you said make changes when you think you can actually improve the experience
FYI, we will never have any netorare content in the future (mc being cucked), but there might be some netori content (mc bang other guys’ girls or wife) :ROFLMAO: .

Choosing to cancel the engagement yourself will give you a short xxx scene and (maybe) a netori scene later if we decide to add that:whistle:.

in f95 we don’t have separate tag for netori and netorare, just NTR, so we don’t add that tag to avoid drama lol.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
in f95 we don’t have separate tag for netori and netorare, just NTR, so we don’t add that tag to avoid drama lol.
I think the "cheating" tag might be used mostly when defining netori here (even tho cheating isn't explicitly ntr, it works I think with there being harem and all)

tho you could also in genres or dev notes add a section for planned tags and say netori, pregnancy, etc that you guys might add in the future

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I forgot to mention in the review but kissing is the one needing a remake the most
like mc and the girls lips don't even touch...you could put a hamburger between the gap, the gap is that big in some cases :ROFLMAO:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
True nobody cares about the age restriction warning. I know i didnt back when i was 14-15 trying to play my first hentai game. Diễm phu nhân lol :LOL:.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There is sound and music, the sexy sound is a bit repetitive if you don't mind :LOL:.
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind at all. I have a hard time "enjoying" Illusion lewds with no sound, as the animations tend to be pretty basic. ;)
I think SolValley School still holds the record of most faps for me, and the sounds in the lewds are all pretty much the same. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: hkproduction

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
FYI, we will never have any netorare content in the future (mc being cucked), but there might be some netori content (mc bang other guys’ girls or wife) :ROFLMAO: .

Choosing to cancel the engagement yourself will give you a short xxx scene and (maybe) a netori scene later if we decide to add that:whistle:.

Need a stat screen for girls who are going to be in the harem

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone help me get the 3rd scene please with the correct choices?
Never mind manage to get it via by visiting her instead of going to see mimi.
sorry you mind helping me out? can't seem to trigger it even when i try alternate choices. which choice exactly for 3rd scene?

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes