hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
12 Goddesses v7 Release Announcement
Yay, finally, we managed to release v7.
This is a medium size release (~30 mins of content). The whole game is now a total of ~5 hours of content.
The next release will be in 6-7 weeks.

Changelog
Content

- The first round of the Four Academies Competition continues. Enjoy some big fights here and there, with 3 new lewd scenes in v7. (We won't spoil the fun)
- As per our Patrons' votes, Naomi/Nayomi is now fully voiced. Enjoy your tsundere/tomboy lewd scene.
- You will hear Mimi's cute voice the first time you see her early in the game. We will add more voices for Mimi in the next version if we have more funding.

Change and fix
- Some minor typos fix, graphic fixes, and grammar improvements
- Minigames are now... skippable if you lose too much time (lol)

Release schedule
- Soul King tier and above can access the game and walkthrough today at .
- Soul General will be able to access the post after 25/3/2023
- Supporters will be able to access the post after 27/3/2023
- Followers will be able to access the post after 30/3/2023.
- Public Release: 1/4/2023

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Tried this vn and is pretty good, really good story too
But my potato laptop give me windows error during the cave scene so i think is impossible continue it (tried compressed and normal but same error, so probably is too much for the old potato :LOL:)

Reactions: hkproduction

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Tried this vn and is pretty good, really good story too
But my potato laptop give me windows error during the cave scene so i think is impossible continue it (tried compressed and normal but same error, so probably is too much for the old potato :LOL:)
Thank, let us try the game on another potato machine and check. It shouldn’t happen though. Can you please help us take a screenshot?

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
release.jpg
12 Goddesses v7 Public Release
Yay, today we released the v7 of 12 Goddesses to the public.
You can get the latest version at: or just wait until we update our links here
Thank you for your interest in the game. If you like our game, consider supporting us (for walkthrough/cheat, bonus content, and early access), or give us a review on itch.io and f95zone.

Changelog
Content
- The first round of the Four Academies Competition continues.
- Enjoy some big fights here and there, with 3 new lewd scenes in v7. (We won't spoil the fun)
- As per our Patrons' votes, Naomi/Nayomi is now fully voiced. Enjoy your tsundere/tomboy lewd scene.
- You will hear Mimi's cute voice the first time you see her early in the game.
- We will add more voices for Mimi in the next version if we have more funding.
Change and fix
- Some minor typos fix, graphic fixes, and grammar improvements
- Minigames are now... skippable if you lose too many times (lol)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Added an incest patch to add incest content to the game.
Updated the patch to work with all versions all the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer: I'm just a dev from somewhere, not-related to the original dev of this game.

Edit: This patch will work with v0.6 of the game. However, this can't change the voice acting, so you might see differences between voice and text for some incest scenes.
Please update the i-patch for v.0.7!! :love: (y)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Added an incest patch to add incest content to the game.
Updated the patch to work with all versions all the game.

Disclaimer: I'm just a dev from somewhere, not-related to the original dev of this game.

Edit: This patch will work with v0.6 of the game. However, this can't change the voice acting, so you might see differences between voice and text for some incest scenes.
Hi just_a_patching_guy , any chance for an update of your patch? TYVM for your work!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No loss in quality means nothing when the quality is Illusion game screenshots. Honestly, the images don't need to take up more than 50 KB because Illusion screenshots are not worth more.

BTW you may want to stop uploading to anonfiles. The whole site is flagged as dangerous/malicious by Malwarebytes.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Thank, let us try the game on another potato machine and check. It shouldn’t happen though. Can you please help us take a screenshot?
After the fable "interlude - the legend of the dragon and fairy's descendant" there is the the scene where the guy called "Hope" in the cave is saying he want to name the cave "son doong", but when the scene change, windows give me the error here 614651651.png .
I tried any version, or tried to click faster than light to change the scene too, but in the next one (the one of the sword in the rock) happen it the same. So i don't know what is the error, it's weird cause i can do the fights to with my old potato and the animations can be slow but never give me errors :cry:

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
After the fable "interlude - the legend of the dragon and fairy's descendant" there is the the scene where the guy called "Hope" in the cave is saying he want to name the cave "son doong", but when the scene change, windows give me the error here View attachment 2523675 .
I tried any version, or tried to click faster than light to change the scene too, but in the next one (the one of the sword in the rock) happen it the same. So i don't know what is the error, it's weird cause i can do the fights to with my old potato and the animations can be slow but never give me errors :cry:
Thanks, it’s really weird, I never see this issue before. Let me PM you a save that bypass that section later. But there isn’t any animation around that part. Maybe some file format issue :cry:

Reactions: nepheele

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I am still hoping for a notification on when to know when you made the right choice to get an affection point.
Still have to keep checking the menu just to see gets kinda tiring.

Happy for the SKIP MINI-GAMES option, but wish for the option as soon as the mini-games start.
I am not even trying to do attempts until I am eventually able to skip, would be better to be able to skip it as soon as the start but still happy the dev even implemented a skip mini-games options, so I still appreciate that.

Also hoping the MC going to have a dragon form since it seems he most likely half dragon.

Good update tho dev.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes