nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks, it’s really weird, I never see this issue before. Let me PM you a save that bypass that section later. But there isn’t any animation around that part. Maybe some file format issue :cry:
Tried the 0.7 but same problem, nothing changed :cry:
If you can post here a save after the cave scene can be useful, i can try to continue and see if is k after the cave.
Can be useful a patch or an option in the game preference to re-change the name when you want too (cause i changed the name of the mc and with another save is different) :rolleyes:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I was interested in trying this title again, because I read the mini games are finally skippable. Also I'm really interested in JUST experiencing the story, but they are NOT full skippable.... Only after the player's frustration sets in :mad:, then the a player will be offered the choice to skip...BUT for just ONE of the mini games. (Many of the MG's with this title, have more than one MG to go through, in order to get to the end of fight event.)

Seriously, the mini games are like playing a type of guitar hero game...which I totally hate that game. As I stated, most of the mini game fights are made up of multiple MG's in one event, and the choice of skipping only works for the first one...the player still has to endure another key mashing event, in order to get to the the choice to skip. (All the mini games should skippable in just one action, not one at a time after being forced to key mash. It's just not enjoyable being forced to key mash a number times to move the story forward.)

Sad, this title has some potential...but forcing players to endure the key mashing mini games, ruined it for me (again)...and from what I have read on other sites, many are hating them as well.

Anyways, good luck Dev...I hope you figure it out eventually.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok since the post disappeared ,,, i'll try posting it again ....
1.. how can the old man stroke a beard he does not have ???
2.. this girl has the right to name MY fairy , that i had bought , then i give the fairy to her ?????
3.. why do people in the game , talk in the 3rd person ???

i like this game but errors like this make me scratch my head and think WTF is this dev. thinking ....:unsure:

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, animated, big ass, big tits, titfuck, fantasy, combat, groping, handjob, harem, humor, adventure, superpowers, male domination, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, school setting, vaginal sex, footjob, masturbation, mobile game, voiced
What are the future tags?

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Game seems fun, but with the obscure choices and lack of a (free) walkthrough is just not worth the hassle. I'll definitely come back to this game when someone makes a walkthrough mod, but for now, I'm out. Good luck to the dev(s) tho, maybe I'll buy the walkthrough when the game is finished. (if no one makes a wt mod in the meantime)

Reactions: MAD6999

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You need a WT? Really? Wow...the only situation that made me reload/change the choice was the snake bite because i prefered a girl getting bitten instead of a guy so i had to walk in the other direction first...everything else was so clear i couldnt pick anything wrong.

More relevant would be a question about the next update ^^

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
12 Goddesses v8 Public Release

progress.jpg

Yay, today we released the v8 of 12 Goddesses to the public. (Update in f95zone soon)

You can get the latest version at:
Walkthrough for Patron:
Thank you for your interest in the game. If you like our game, consider supporting us (for walkthrough/cheat, bonus content, and early access), or give us a review on and f95zone.

v9 is already in the work; we will start working on that right after this instead of taking a break like the previous releases. The next release will be in 5-7 weeks.

Changelog
This is a medium size release (~30 mins of content). The whole game is now a total of ~5.5 hours of content.
Content
- Conclude the first and second rounds of the Competition. More build-up for the final round.
- All the lewd scenes for Mimi, Nayomi, and Natalie in Act 1 have been fully voiced, yay. (Thanks for your support as a Patron). We might add more voices for Tia, Darla, and Icy when they have more scenes.
- Enjoy two new lewd scenes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i downloaded from the gofile site ... and as i unzipped it .. it said problems with the image file ... and now the game does not start :(

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/eng/scripts/chapter_023.rpy", line 218, in <module>
NameError: name 'incs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 517, in script call
  File "scripts/versions/v8.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "tl/eng/scripts/chapter_023.rpyc", line 218, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/tl/eng/scripts/chapter_023.rpy", line 218, in <module>
NameError: name 'incs' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
12 Nữ Thần 8
Sat Aug 12 08:56:52 2023

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i think this game is pretty awesome .. only after redownloading it from workupload ..... anyways ... only thing is a trackback i got towards the end ... see below

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes