Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
For those who still remain, thank you for caring about the game enough to voice what you like/hate/doesn’t like about it. :D

We read every comments, even though it’s compliment or bashing or telling us how trash the game is.
As the game is still in progress, we will take everything into consideration to make it better :coffee:.
And pls cut us some slack too :cry:, we’re just a small team of two working on it in our free time.
Are you gonna make the scene that everyone dislikes avoidable ?

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
For those who still remain, thank you for caring about the game enough to voice what you like/hate/doesn’t like about it. :D

We read every comments, even though it’s compliment or bashing or telling us how trash the game is.
As the game is still in progress, we will take everything into consideration to make it better :coffee:.
And pls cut us some slack too :cry:, we’re just a small team of two working on it in our free time.
If ya have decent amount of player, then you should surely continue yer game, don't pay attentions to yer haters, there is a lots of people who likes yer game, don't feel bad, look I'm not yer hater or anything you have already notices I didn't use any harsh words, did I? No! I just told ya the truth, and I'm really sorry if my words hurt ya, ok now this game is not my cup of tea hence I'm gonna ignore this one this is my last post, atleast i hope.
And btw I'm sorry I was wrong about this guy Issac Shafan i again apologise i shouldn't have write anything about ya without yer permission.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
If ya have decent amount of player, then you should surely continue yer game, don't pay attentions to yer haters, there is a lots of people who likes yer game, don't feel bad, look I'm not yer hater or anything you have already notices I didn't use any harsh words, did I? No! I just told ya the truth, and I'm really sorry if my words hurt ya, ok now this game is not my cup of tea hence I'm gonna ignore this one this is my last post, atleast i hope.
And btw I'm sorry I was wrong about this guy Issac Shafan i again apologise i shouldn't have write anything about ya without yer permission.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
What's wrong with you dude? I know this game can't be best in site but still why such a hatred towards this game, if you really think this game sucks why don't you make a better game than this?
I really feel bad for dev.:cry:

Jun 11, 2023
Yeah, I agree with you on this..........
What's wrong with you dude? I know this game can't be best in site but still why such a hatred towards this game, if you really think this game sucks why don't you make a better game than this?
I really feel bad for dev.:cry:
Wow sir you're so kind.

Reactions: Vortex@

Nurgle's Chosen

Apr 13, 2024

Tia killed the game for many, and now that you did it once nothing stops you from doing it again.
And skipping the scene isn't cutting it to be frank. Shit like that shouldn't exist in a harem game in the first place. But if the scene stays it needs to be totaly avoidable.

Ahhhh, why do I even bother, Slaanesh be damned.
I just ignore game and dev, and move on.

fakahentoi

Apr 17, 2024

HK bruh, does HK stand for Hero/Heroine Killer? why the hell are you killing Pika? I think its better if she could summon at will like Pearl. She has great potential to the game and the story. And i also think its a fatal mistake to kill Armstrong this fast, father mentor could really help developing mc, in power and character. I started to believe this game not making parody character, but paro-died charater. Armstrong died, Pikachu death, Joe Biden get killed by hand snu-snu.

*sigh* at least this game is fun to play, and has interesting story, especially only 2 people developing this game, you guys doing great. Keep up the great work

Lastly, are you really-really-really not gonna making snu-snu scene with Pearl? You guys just make the concept possible by yourself. She was only in size of hand palm + couldnt talk at all, but only in few months/a year, she has a body of 6 years kid, and also could talk like 6 years kid, which implied she has 6 years old of kids mind. Doesnt that mean only 2 years of waiting again already making her sweet 18 years old, which is legal to get bang-bang by mc? Then mc, Pearl and Pika could have threesome every night, or four if Nayomi also want to join

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
We already have a very few amount of xinxia games and this is/was the only decent one we had, the others are already on ignore and this one is going to join them too.

Honestly dunno how you could give the green light to that disgusting scene and on top of that adding cuck dialogue, that was a miserable fail.

No revenge will "erase" that scene and cuck dialogue from many players minds, you just killed her as LI and mc as a wimpy ass.

With you giving green light to that, well the trust on you to not add any more crap like that or worse in the game again is now 0.

The skip and warning doesn't do anything since it still happens.

For the lack of another words the only thing I could say is that decision to do that was freaking retarded.

It just killed any joy I had to play this game and on top of that had put you as a "distrustful" dev.

Anyway have fun with it dev, if you enjoy that kind of scenes that's what matters.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Damn, I knew I should have reviewed the forms before downloading this title. For me after seeing the above post, it's a WTF moment. And now I will pass and will be deleting this title before I even tried to extracted it. At it's present state, I would not be interested in any of the above unavoidable femdom, humiliation content (CUM eating).

Developer....I'm suggesting you consider adding some future tags (and only if you will have more content your considering to add in the future), and include more info to your gene section (and maybe add how some content will be handled like the great example I included below in green.)

Here is an example of a well done gene section from another successful title (It's from a successful harem project, that used this format to answer many of the repeated questions that was constantly posted in the forms. It gave the user a rapid first glance answers...which can generate interest with a project. But be honest, or a project can quickly lose community interest. (fan base numbers drop...)

Well, this is a friendly suggestion to maybe aid with your title's potential interest. But due to some recent released unavoidable content, which I totally dislike...I'll check back again, if and when it's been addressed...or made avoidable, or rewritten.

Regards.
what game is from that example gene section? looking at the tags seem promising.

Reactions: Vortex@ and MrBenny

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
There will be no ntr or femdom. And yeah, we will have a harem ed and ed for single girl :D
Why then is this game still tagged "female domination" dev? False advertisement much? You said no femdom is planned 1 year ago... :rolleyes: With that title I would've expected and hoped for at least a couple femdom scenes if not a whole path, and fine, I get that it's the title of a viet webnovel this is based on, (a pretty dumb title for a maledom/vanilla harem story imo, but fine) but be that as it may there is no excuse for having a femdom tag on this almost a whole year after you admitted none of it was planned! :FacePalm:

Thanks for wasting my time, and petition for someone to remove the female domination tag - thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Why then is this game still tagged "female domination" dev? False advertisement much? You said no femdom is planned 1 year ago... :rolleyes: With that title I would've expected and hoped for at least a couple femdom scenes if not a whole path, and fine, I get that it's the title of a viet webnovel this is based on, (a pretty dumb title for a maledom/vanilla harem story imo, but fine) but be that as it may there is no excuse for having a femdom tag on this almost a whole year after you admitted none of it was planned! :FacePalm:

Thanks for wasting my time, and petition for someone to remove the female domination tag - thank you!
Femdom tag was added because the dev added a femdom scene making the mc a soyboy a few updates back. But by his remark, he said it was never going to have femdom, so I guess he lied :HideThePain:

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Femdom tag was added because the dev added a femdom scene making the mc a soyboy a few updates back. But by his remark, he said it was never going to have femdom, so I guess he lied :HideThePain:
So there is one scene then? :FacePalm: I so hate that "female domination" is just being used as a warning tag for dudes who are scared of it more than the devil - 90% of the "femdom" games on this website have 1 femdom scene among hundreds that have nothing to do with it... :rolleyes:

Also, the reason I found the title funny, given that this game has no real femdom in it, is that "Goddesses" are beings you worship, not dominate. Can you imagine a femdom game called "12 gods" that is all about a female protag dominating said "gods" and getting them all (or just some of them) in her harem to do whatever she wants with them? Yeah, me neither! :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: nyex117 and Vortex@

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
So your actual intent is that you just want to cuckold kane, no lovey-dovey with MC ex-fiance, right?
If that is,then I like your idea.
Of course no lovey-dovey shit with that bitch....let the MC take her virginity ( forcibly) and let her suck all the cocks she wants who fucking cares.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Issac Shafan

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Thank for your understanding :love:. Already explainrf to the players, some hate it, some don't mind, some DM us said they like it, but we understand some people might get offended so we add a warning.
But yeah, the game will never give the player something without taking/punishing them first, so :cool::coffee:.
Only cucks and brain-deads gonna like that scene and you didn’t even reworked the scene...totally a waste of time.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
No
Why such a hate towards Dev-kun?
Criticize his game not him, but this game sure needs a sissification tag, eating my own cum?
[/Q
Why such a hate towards Dev-kun?
Criticize his game not him, but this game sure needs a sissification tag, eating my own cum?
How about 50% hate towards dev and 50% hate towards the cum eating writer?!

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes