MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, I knew I should have reviewed the forms before downloading this title. For me after seeing the above post, it's a WTF moment. And now I will pass and will be deleting this title before I even tried to extracted it. At it's present state, I would not be interested in any of the above unavoidable femdom, humiliation content (CUM eating).

Developer....I'm suggesting you consider adding some future tags (and only if you will have more content your considering to add in the future), and include more info to your gene section (and maybe add how some content will be handled like the great example I included below in green.)

Here is an example of a well done gene section from another successful title (It's from a successful harem project, that used this format to answer many of the repeated questions that was constantly posted in the forms. It gave the user a rapid first glance answers...which can generate interest with a project. But be honest, or a project can quickly lose community interest. (fan base numbers drop...)

Well, this is a friendly suggestion to maybe aid with your title's potential interest. But due to some recent released unavoidable content, which I totally dislike...I'll check back again, if and when it's been addressed...or made avoidable, or rewritten.

Regards.

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
I dislike femdom as much as any other, but the scene was fine. Tia was in a power position because MC was recovering (and she is stronger than him anyway), her actions and dialogue are consistent with her feelings of falling for that young asshole and the banter is fine because MC gives as good as he gets and doesn't surrender.

There is no "daddy" talk. Both Tia and Darla were in love with Biten. This isn't your "male-rolemodel was a deadbeat who disappeared" kind of story. His good relationship with his wives is mentioned throughout the story and it's still relevant.

There is no "cuck" talk. Don't misrepresent the dynamic by projecting.

The banter is supposed to be offensive, from both sides:
- Your father was better.
- Nah, your pussy isn't that good anymore.

I wonder how some people managed to make it past the prologue..
Since when does the game attempt to protect MC's and Player's feelings? It's a huge give and take from the get go.
MC gets ridiculed for 3 chapters straight, ends up being an alchemy genius which requires 1-2 more chapters to understand what it means.
MC gets ridiculed and beat up because of his soul color and overexcitment, ends up beating the shit out of seniors.
When everyone gets his awesome forms, all MC manages to do is fart. Then he gains some new context and oneups everyone.

Nothing that happens in this VN is familiar. So don't even try to suggest that certain fetishes only fit "other" genres and not the typical harem story, because this isn't the typical harem story.

MC wants to fuck Darla, but peepee doesn't work.
Tia tries to drug MC who acts like an asshole in class.
Naomi is a tsundere who leeches power from MC.
Mimi is a sex-starved psycho.

This is the good old "community can't handle certain fetishes" thing despite the developer not breaking any "covenants" with the target audience and despite the relationship being consistent with how the characters are written. So just add a warning for fetihistic sex before the scene with a "yes or no" choice and move on.
Thank for your understanding :love:. Already explainrf to the players, some hate it, some don't mind, some DM us said they like it, but we understand some people might get offended so we add a warning.
But yeah, the game will never give the player something without taking/punishing them first, so :cool::coffee:.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
But yeah, the game will never give the player something without taking/punishing them first, so :cool::coffee:.
my english are not that good so.. let me get this straight. this means that if the player wants something good they have to be "punished" or have something "taken" from them first?

did you just actually admit that you did that on purpose but didnt expect that your base of players are not beta masochists?

and not just that, but from what it seems, this is not a one time event since "..the game will NEVER give the player something without TAKING/PUNISHING them first".
Just wow.

20240409_084658.png

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
my english are not that good so.. let me get this straight. this means that if the player wants something good they have to be "punished" or have something "taken" from them first?

did you just actually admit that you did that on purpose but didnt expect that your base of players are not beta masochists?

and not just that, but from what it seems, this is not a one time event since "..the game will NEVER give the player something without TAKING/PUNISHING them first".
Just wow.

View attachment 3557464
He just emphasizes how the struggles of the protagonist are designed and have always been designed from the beginning. Anyone who has paid even a bit of attention to what is going on should already understand this, implicitly.

Also funny that you mention a possible target audience of "beta masochists" when the game has 4 rapey scenes. Excellent commentary.

:FacePalm:Garbage writer, sus dev now. Once he lets the writer add sus material, it's going to keep happening. Best just to cut our losses and go
Game had humiliation material from the first chapter and the first ever scene contains both transactional and drug related concepts. That's not sus, but a single (avoidable now) femdom scene is. You obviously were born yesterday. Are you even of legal age of be on the forum?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Okay, I believe you for a sec.
But why are you here? If this game is a pure garbage, and you don't like this game at all, then why are you still here?
You know once a Motherfucker said "If you don't like the game, then don't play, if you're not playing then discuss about that game" but still you're here keep criticizing about this game, either you're a very stupid person or you have some personal matters with dev, if you don't like this game then this game is not for ya, you can move on and find other games, if you want I can recommend you good games.
Was here, because I had been enjoying the vn up to this point :WeSmart: came back to play because I thought it was reworked :HideThePain:. But then we see it isn't, still happens. Optional, not avoidable

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
12 Goddesses [v0.11] [HKProduction] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [768 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [737 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Thank you Bob... NOT the Builder , for you work :love: :love:

Reactions: Bob69

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
He just emphasizes how the struggles of the protagonist are designed and have always been designed from the beginning. Anyone who has paid even a bit of attention to what is going on should already understand this, implicitly.

Also funny that you mention a possible target audience of "beta masochists" when the game has 4 rapey scenes. Excellent commentary.
seems that you and me read english differently. I took the dev's words, you spinned a fairytale.
now I dont know about you, but sucking your own cum out of the pussy you just fucked doesnt sound like "emphasys on the protagonists struggles"
neither humiliating the mc in a predominately maledom game with a scene that is in fact skippable-ie, not avoidable. it happens, you are just given the choise not to see it.

also:
"But yeah, the game will never give the player something without taking/punishing them first, so :cool::coffee:. "

point where it says about the protagonist's struggles here.

your second paragraph just cements what I said. this was not -up to this point- a beta mc game.

cool that you defend the dev. I respect that.
best of health.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Mod:

12 Goddesses 0.11 :
/ (333 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes