Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
View attachment 3514913

Yay, finally, we managed to release v11. This is a small-medium size release (~20-40 mins of content).

The whole game is now a total of ~7.5 hours of content. We will take a 1-week short break before starting working on the next version. It will be a small/medium size release, an interlude for the next act.
We will consider adding more voice acting for the lewd scenes in this act if we can get more funds.

Changelog
Content

• A mid-size release, one goddess appears
  • With three new spicy scenes. (Two long and one short)
  • Interlude for the next act, the final act of the game
  • One lewd scene from the last version was fixed to be optional based on player feedback (you will have a revenge scene in the next version ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Release Schedule
  • Soul King tier and above can access the game and walkthrough today at this Patreon post.
  • Soul General will be able to access the post after 10/04/2024
  • Supporters will be able to access the post after 13/04/2024
  • Followers will be able to access the post after 18/04/2024.
Public Release: 20/04/2024
Hey dev, I have got a question for ya, when will MC gonna fuck his ex-fiancé?
I'm really starving for this, but still no scene with her, please please please do something I really wanna cuckold Kane( ¿MC ex-fiancé boyfriend?)

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Some of my thougts about last update (about Tia like most of the recent comments):

I think last sex scene with Tia needs to change. I saw people already complaining it and i agree with them.
Forcing mc eating his cum and saying his father was fucking her better than mc or some other words like that is not good for harem/maledom lovers. It's more like cuck thing.
Saying that it's more of a revenge thing by her and mc will teach her lesson in the future doesn't justify this scene for me.
I guess writer is girl and i need to say this kind of things might sounds hot for girls but i think for most of the guys it's quite opposite.

I'll play the next update however if Tia still act like that i'll just ignore her and im sure some of the people will do the same thing if not ignore/delete the game which might leads to 2 things:
1- Decreasing patreon supportes which leads --> not enough patreon supporters in the future and well game is good so i don't want that even if i cant support right now.
2- You guys might waste your time with writing/coding or whatever you do with Tia because we'll just simply kick her out of harem in the beginnig of the game and won't see her scenes.

Anyway i might be wrong. It's just i like this game so far so i just write down some of potential problems that i think of. So again dev if it's not important for story that you want to tell, i recommend changing the scene and some of the words that she says.
And another recommendation:
If you're not gonna change the scene and continue with this kind of scenes then giving players a warning about Tia in the beginning of game would be better so we can cut her off early because this scene happens after 7 hours gameplay can be annoying.

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Some of my thougts about last update (about Tia like most of the recent comments):

I think last sex scene with Tia needs to change. I saw people already complaining it and i agree with them.
Forcing mc eating his cum and saying his father was fucking her better than mc or some other words like that is not good for harem/maledom lovers. It's more like cuck thing.
Saying that it's more of a revenge thing by her and mc will teach her lesson in the future doesn't justify this scene for me.
I guess writer is girl and i need to say this kind of things might sounds hot for girls but i think for most of the guys it's quite opposite.

I'll play the next update however if Tia still act like that i'll just ignore her and im sure some of the people will do the same thing if not ignore/delete the game which might leads to 2 things:
1- Decreasing patreon supportes which leads --> not enough patreon supporters in the future and well game is good so i don't want that even if i cant support right now.
2- You guys might waste your time with writing/coding or whatever you do with Tia because we'll just simply kick her out of harem in the beginnig of the game and won't see her scenes.

Anyway i might be wrong. It's just i like this game so far so i just write down some of potential problems that i think of. So again dev if it's not important for story that you want to tell, i recommend changing the scene and some of the words that she says.
And another recommendation:
If you're not gonna change the scene and continue with this kind of scenes then giving players a warning about Tia in the beginning of game would be better so we can cut her off early because this scene happens after 7 hours gameplay can be annoying.
Thank you for your feedback, we will make necessary changes in later versions of the game :D

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@ and Anex09

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hey dev, I have got a question for ya, when will MC gonna fuck his ex-fiancé?
I'm really starving for this, but still no scene with her, please please please do something I really wanna cuckold Kane( ¿MC ex-fiancé boyfriend?)
We don't plan to add it in because the original author doesn't write that in his original work, mostly because MC has no feelings for his ex-fiance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
If many players request that then we will consider adding that as a bonus scene or after story, but should be a non-canon event =))

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
That's fine by me if it's just an extra scene, but I know no one will agree with me it's my personal opinion, but I still hope some people like my idea.
So your actual intent is that you just want to cuckold kane, no lovey-dovey with MC ex-fiance, right?
If that is,then I like your idea.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
We don't plan to add it in because the original author doesn't write that in his original work, mostly because MC has no feelings for his ex-fiance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
If many players request that then we will consider adding that as a bonus scene or after story, but should be a non-canon event =))
I would not say no to adding Her to our ever growing Harem as a permanent member

Reactions: Tyson Mikel

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn, add me to the list of hating that scene. I don't care if it was a revenge thing for her or not. I like this game but unfortunately looks like I have to replay the game and avoid Tia. Hopefully you won't add more stuff like that for other love interests. If this does become an ongoing thing, we'll good luck.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I dislike femdom as much as any other, but the scene was fine. Tia was in a power position because MC was recovering (and she is stronger than him anyway), her actions and dialogue are consistent with her feelings of falling for that young asshole and the banter is fine because MC gives as good as he gets and doesn't surrender.

There is no "daddy" talk. Both Tia and Darla were in love with Biten. This isn't your "male-rolemodel was a deadbeat who disappeared" kind of story. His good relationship with his wives is mentioned throughout the story and it's still relevant.

There is no "cuck" talk. Don't misrepresent the dynamic by projecting.

The banter is supposed to be offensive, from both sides:
- Your father was better.
- Nah, your pussy isn't that good anymore.

I wonder how some people managed to make it past the prologue..
Since when does the game attempt to protect MC's and Player's feelings? It's a huge give and take from the get go.
MC gets ridiculed for 3 chapters straight, ends up being an alchemy genius which requires 1-2 more chapters to understand what it means.
MC gets ridiculed and beat up because of his soul color and overexcitment, ends up beating the shit out of seniors.
When everyone gets his awesome forms, all MC manages to do is fart. Then he gains some new context and oneups everyone.

Nothing that happens in this VN is familiar. So don't even try to suggest that certain fetishes only fit "other" genres and not the typical harem story, because this isn't the typical harem story.

MC wants to fuck Darla, but peepee doesn't work.
Tia tries to drug MC who acts like an asshole in class.
Naomi is a tsundere who leeches power from MC.
Mimi is a sex-starved psycho.

This is the good old "community can't handle certain fetishes" thing despite the developer not breaking any "covenants" with the target audience and despite the relationship being consistent with how the characters are written. So just add a warning for fetihistic sex before the scene with a "yes or no" choice and move on.

Last edited:

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Yay, today we released the v11 of 12 Goddesses to the public.
You can get the latest version at: or just download from here lol.
Walkthrough for Patron:

Thank you for your interest in the game. If you like our game, consider (for walkthrough/cheat, bonus content, and early access), or give us a review on and f95zone.

This is a small-medium size release (~20-40 mins of content). v12 is already in the works; the next release will be a medium-sized one, which will be ready in 6-8 weeks. It will be a small/medium size release, an interlude for the next act.
We will consider adding more voice acting for the lewd scenes in this act if we can get more funds.

Changelog
Content

• A mid-size release, one goddess appears
  • With three new spicy scenes. (Two long and one short)
  • Interlude for the next act, the final act of the game
  • One lewd scene from the last version was fixed to be optional based on player feedback (you will have a revenge scene in the next version ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
12 Goddesses [v0.11] [HKProduction] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [768 MB]
- - -

Mac [737 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [768 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [737 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both Mediafire links go to the Mac version

Reactions: Bob69
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes