Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
thanks, you said the exact same things I said to our writer when she handed me the script.:KEK:

to his defense, this is why she made it like that, but we will add more content warning or something to make this stuff optional.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah mate, not gonna lie, i don't want femdom in my maledom games, this stuff killed all my drive to play this game.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
thanks, you said the exact same things I said to our writer when she handed me the script.:KEK:

to his defense, this is why she made it like that, but we will add more content warning or something to make this stuff optional.:unsure:

Doesn't make it any better. You should have gone with your gut feelings and made it optional atleast.

People do all kind of things during sex. Some like to see their girls getting fucked by others. Some like to eat their own cum. Eating cum in not common that your writer thought of adding it just like that. I would be wary of your writer If I was in your place.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023

In my opinion i would have legit ripped that script up and rewrote it MYSELF if i was in your shoes, or told her to rewrite it after a good talk.. IT IS YOUR GAME, do not forget that.. if you feel something in your gut you don't like, then change it.. because imo, that is just not "HAWT" at all having to read about a girl you having sex with saying all of that "spicy" dialog about another person, ex, etc...Shit is a certified LOVE INTEREST killer for me, and BONER KILLER... my poor boner.... sad and limp when that shit comes up.(a light joke, BUT TRUE NONE THE LESS:LOL: ) She legit telling you, you hold no candle to your father... Which is even more disgusting since she is talking about your father... That is as much as close as cuck dialog you can get... And last time I played or remembered, this is not a cuck game, so imo that type of dialog do not fit in this game... For a LOVE INTEREST none the less What kind of dialog is that?? disgusting. So for me, now Tia is now dead to me as a love interest unless that dialog is rewrote... Nothing I hate more is TMI (to much information.) Especially in intimate moments... Bleh.

I LOVE this game. Hell, I think you are a damn good dev, with a great game. so kinda disappointed by this. Do not mean I will put in on ignore, (yet) But disappointed none the less.
If that kind of dialog, and content going to be a recurring theme, Imma just pass on it.

It suppose to be a punishment? ok.. But the dialog is a bit much, and cuckish IN MY OPINION. Do not need, nor want to hear about the father, an ex, or whatever.. That punishment/femdom should be optional, and the dialog in general in just a bad taste.
and then the mc basically eating his own cum out of her is the icing on the cake... :sick:

Also appreciate you listening to feedback btw dev.

Last edited:

Exofortes

Feb 19, 2018
Nice!!!
Good luck with the project, I'll definitely try it out! Excited to try some homebrew for the first time :p
Chúc may mắn với project này nhé :v... Chúc mừng năm mới nha!

Reactions: hkproduction

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
In my opinion i would have legit ripped that script up and rewrote it MYSELF if i was in your shoes, or told her to rewrite it after a good talk.. IT IS YOUR GAME, do not forget that.. if you feel something in your gut you don't like, then change it.. because imo, that is just not "HAWT" at all having to read about a girl you having sex with saying all of that "spicy" dialog about another person, ex, etc...Shit is a certified LOVE INTEREST killer for me, and BONER KILLER... my poor boner.... sad and limp when that shit comes up.(a light joke, BUT TRUE NONE THE LESS:LOL: ) She legit telling you, you hold no candle to your father... Which is even more disgusting since she is talking about your father... That is as much as close as cuck dialog you can get... And last time I played or remembered, this is not a cuck game, so imo that type of dialog do not fit in this game... For a LOVE INTEREST none the less What kind of dialog is that?? disgusting. So for me, now Tia is now dead to me as a love interest unless that dialog is rewrote... Nothing I hate more is TMI (to much information.) Especially in intimate moments... Bleh.

I LOVE this game. Hell, I think you are a damn good dev, with a great game. so kinda disappointed by this. Do not mean I will put in on ignore, (yet) But disappointed none the less.
If that kind of dialog, and content going to be a recurring theme, Imma just pass on it.

It suppose to be a punishment? ok.. But the dialog is a bit much, and cuckish IN MY OPINION. Do not need, nor want to hear about the father, an ex, or whatever.. That punishment/femdom should be optional, and the dialog in general in just a bad taste.
and then the mc basically eating his own cum out of her is the icing on the cake... :sick:

Tia only had MC's dad before MC and this is what we got. Wait until MC starts fucking his mom. She's a dragon and they are known to fuck around. I can imagine all the TMIs already.

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021

thank for taking time to write a detailed feedback. Based on feedback from players, we will tone it down a bit or make it optional for player in later versions :cool:.

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Added an incest patch to add incest content to the game.
Updated the patch to work with all versions all the game.

Disclaimer: I'm just a dev from somewhere, not-related to the original dev of this game.

Edit: This patch will work with v0.6 of the game. However, this can't change the voice acting, so you might see differences between voice and text for some incest scenes.
Hey Can you make it in Rpy format too , so it can work for Android version too?

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021

Yeah, gonna have to shelve this one. Thanks for those who jumped on the grenade for us. How that scene ended up in the game with no female domination, sissification, and other tags, I don't understand. You don't go 10 releases with a game like this and then put this scene in without an agenda. You don't get a script like that and go to the trouble of coding, rendering and releasing a scene like that on accident. So the dev and their writer can fuck off a cliff for that. Don't think that adding some "skip" option matters to those that have followed this up to this point and got that shoved into their faces.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Ok so enjoying the game so far with one exception, we really need a way to change the last name as well. Biden Joe is a really hated name by many...like really hated. More so even than the unspeakable one from Big brother. Other than that i'm enjoying it...mostly.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
IMG_20240221_194554.jpg IMG_20240221_194536.jpg
You know Mr.Dev, i fucking loved this game.This is one of the best game i've ever played, but this is just smashed my hope into pieces.Ok so Tia was apparently in a relationship with MC's father Biten and Darla too, tho i don't understand what Darla truly are to MC.Sometimes author refers her as MC's mother( i absolutely didn’t add any type of patch) or sometimes she's refer as MC's head maid..But the Dragon clan leader and elders accused her for loving a human, so i assume Darla was in a relationship with Biten too ( but MC's mother was named Calahari or something so they had an affair?).That's somewhat okay but while having sex with MC was it necessary for Tia to mention another man's name? Not only did she mentioned his name even comparing his dick and cum ( even jokingly coz i don't know was she jocking or not),i felt fucking disgusted by this truly.And i expected the MC to protest or at least feel bad too but he was taking it as a mere competition and started to obey her?
Nah man that was not a good move..not at all.
Everyone comparing MC to his Dad Biten and it was ok but during sex?And it didn't stop there,she feed MC his own cum WTF!!?Remind your woman writer that this is not a FMC led game. That's tier A disgusting, are you trying to make a sissy out of him? That whole scene is disgusting to put it mildly. Those weren’t spicy or dirty talk those were straight up cuck talk, and after that scene i pretty much uninstalled the game.And ngl you fucked up big time. Oh, you said there is no incest, then if Tia was only with Biten then Who is mimi to MC?
I'll be dropping this,but the game is great for those wandering.Good luck with your game Mr.Dev.

Last edited:

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021

Sorry for not making the game up to your standard :cry:, and thank for taking time to write a longfeedback.

As the game is still in development, based on feedback from players, we will tone it down a bit or make it optional for player in later versions :cool: (and plug some plot holes here and there :oops:.

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes