hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
progress.jpg

12 Goddesses v10 Release Announcement
Yay, finally, we managed to release v10. This is a big-size release (~45-60 mins of content).
The whole game is now a total of ~7 hours of content.

We will take a 1-week short break before starting working on the next version. It will be a small/medium size release, an interlude for the next act.
We will consider adding more voice acting for the lewd scenes in this act if we can get more funds.

Changelog
Content

- A big release and a satisfaction conclusion of the Four Academies Competition Act
- With three new spicy scenes. (Yeah, three scenes)
- Introduce a new girl and new enemy for the next act

Release Schedule
- Soul King tier and above can access the game and walkthrough today at this Patreon post.
- Soul General will be able to access the post after 06/02/2024 (Can access now)
- Supporters will be able to access the post after 09/02/2024 (Can access now)
- Followers will be able to access the post after 14/02/2024.

Public Release: 16/02/2023

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
progress.jpg
12 Goddesses v10 Public Release

Yay, today we released the v10 of 12 Goddesses to the public.
You can get the latest version at: or just wait until it's updated here.
Walkthrough for Patron:

Thank you for your interest in the game. If you like our game, consider supporting us (for walkthrough/cheat, bonus content, and early access), or give us a review on and f95zone.

v11 is already in the work; the next release will be a medium size one, ready in 6-8 weeks;

Changelog
This is a big-size release (~45-60 mins of content). The whole game is now a total of ~7 hours of content.
Content
  • A big release and a satisfaction conclusion of the Four Academies Competition Act
  • With three new spicy scenes. (Yeah, three scenes)
  • Introduce a new girl and new enemy for the next act

runz

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 1801116

Overview:
Biden (name changeable) - a 69-year-old man, put on headphones and hid in his house to watch JAV as usual.
BOOM! A plane crashed into the old man's house. He died immediately.
Old Biden's soul flew through time and space. When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying under a cliff, in the body of a weak and small teenager.
He has transmigrated into another world!
And become a president :BootyTime:

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
A plane crushed into an old man's appartament... I heard this one before, but can't quite remember where is this from. Anyone can help refresh my memory full of perversities ?

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Incest patch but no incest tag, odd.

"This game is based on an 18+ long light novel in Vietnamese.
The incest is canon in the original novel, but we removed it and change the relationship to make sure we're not nuked by Patreon ToS.
Somehow there is another guy (who definitely has no relation with us) that tries to add back some incest content to make it the same as the original novel.
It's an unofficial patch with no relation to us. "

How about quit using Patreon so you can make it as intended? If that were done I might even actually sub on another non-prude platform (even if the AVN is crap I usually sub to any dev that gives a middle finger to Patreon), because as is I don't want part of my money funding censorship and if it's Patreon-safe it's usually not worth subbing to anyway (it's prob why there's still only 68 subs).
Thank for your useful suggestion, if we quit Patreon we would be rich with 6800 subs right now . :LOL:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

12 Goddesses [v0.12] [HKProduction]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 521 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
12Goddesses-0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hkproduction

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021

thanks, you said the exact same things I said to our writer when she handed me the script.:KEK:

to his defense, this is why she made it like that, but we will add more content warning or something to make this stuff optional.:unsure:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
thanks, you said the exact same things I said to our writer when she handed me the script
personaly if my writer presented me with this script and I had the same reaction you say you had, I would scrap it and tell her to rewrite it again. and if it is a female writer writing this shit then it doesnt bode well for the future if she believes this kind of dialogues are hawt. NOBODY wants to hear someone talking about their exs, man or woman, while they are intimate.

I closed the game after the first dialogue and from what I see in the posts, I didnt miss much. I will keep it in my watch list untill this particular "strong independent" character is avoidable completely so I dont have to read about her sexual interactions that I never asked about, OR, the dialogues are rewriten ( which I doubd will happen).
and you may want to reign your writer in, cause a similar writer pretty much destroyed a game Freeloading Family and any trust the players had to the dev, which is shown in their new game.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes