VN Ren'Py What Could Have Been [Episode 2 v0.3] [Kirito Xyronie]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1674474421349.png

Overview:
You play as Paul (Can be changed), a "regular" guy who was just recently fired from the work.
After sulking for a while, he found a job under the most powerful family in the city and meets a whole new people who are going to be working with him.
Leaving something in the past, Paul doesn't realize that what he left was catching up to him...
and will endanger everyone whom he cherishes...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-11
Release Date: 2023-11-08
Developer: Kirito Xyronie - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Start new game (its overhauled with some new content)
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED - FAQ

ep2 (17).jpg ep2 (32).jpg ep2 (58).jpg ep2 (92).jpg ep2 (102).jpg ep2 (317).jpg ep2 (426).jpg render (330).jpg rendersss (94).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Ohh, i remember when you posted the girl on the main image, for the first time in Niichan's channel. So this is the game she will be in? Hmm i think you showed the girl with the black flower in hair, as well?
Good luck with your game.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Ohh, i remember when you posted the girl on the main image, for the first time in Niichan's channel. So this is the game whe will be in? Hmm i think you showed the girl with the black flower in hair, as well?
Good luck with your game.
i think the pic you are talking about is a diff user and yeah, he is the dev of this game

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Are all the women embarrassed all the time, or are they all supposed to be circus refugees?
The makeup used is way too heavy and bright for my tastes.

I wish the dev luck, but with the level of Engrish in the overview and the outrageous makeup it's just a no for me.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game attempts to be a slow burn, the MC is emotionless, but that's part of the story-telling, I guess. The renders are a bit rough, but they might improve as the developer finds the appropriate light settings.

...a common trend in almost all Illusion-brand based games,

Male Protagonist,
He is always a slender K-Pop looking dude with a shaggy hairdo.

Female Protagonist,
Dudes are usually all UGLY BASTARDS.
compHSB.png

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I liked it. Yeah its rough around the edges but what can you expect from a new and single dev? I think most people here are spoiled by all the AAA games on F95. Not everyone is a pro coder using blender getting thousands and thousands of patreon money to hire a full time team and stacks of RTX 3090s to animate everything. honestly..

Reactions: DanLong

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
sorry never liked these kind of renders so lifeless and always appears to be 2D not 3D, but good luck anyways.

tissle78

Jul 17, 2018
I'm not really in the mood for a prologue. I'll keep an eye on it, looks interesting after all.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This game attempts to be a slow burn, the MC is emotionless, but that's part of the story-telling, I guess. The renders are a bit rough, but they might improve as the developer finds the appropriate light settings.

...a common trend in almost all Illusion-brand based games,

Male Protagonist,
He is always a slender K-Pop looking dude with a shaggy hairdo.

Female Protagonist,
Dudes are usually all UGLY BASTARDS.
Try making a male in illusion character creator, and you will see why XD (Is more or less the limits of it with male models, since all the effort is in the female ones... for obvious reasons).

I spent ages trying to make a non-ugly bastard looking dude, and with no facial hair still looked out of a K-pop boyband, just that he hit the gym XD

Reactions: punisher2099

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Not bad for a prologue. Grammar and less blush on the girls would help, but I enjoyed it so far.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ah... Romance and Harem Anime tropes! You just love to see it.

The only thing to complain so far is the lack of music on some parts. It would be nice to have music all the time.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hi OEJ, I dunno if tagging mods are allowed but I saw this Discord link from their Patreon. If you would please add it, thanks.

Link:

Reactions: OEJ

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There's also an Itch page, owners of the thread please add the aforementioned Discord link and this one.

Reactions: OEJ
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote