VN Ren'Py What Could Have Been [Episode 2 v0.3] [Kirito Xyronie]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
Too bad the game and the story seem interesting but really too much backtracking I can no longer follow the story.
too bad but i'm uninstalling

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Well... a remaster is fine. I vaguely remember the story at best anyways. Also, here's the new Itch link.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
The characters look a lot better without all that makeup like in the first version.
Story is cheesy but it is entertaining so far.

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
Hey guys... How are you all doing??? So yeah I just recently released the 0.2 version. Just added some few extra things on the already released Ep1. So there's some questions I would like to answer.

Though some are just the common ones... so here's my answers to the questions:

• Q:So out of curiosity will this game be a Kinetic Novel or will choice be added in the future?
    A:The prologue itself will have a few choices that will not impact the overall story since I want the prologue to be "The Introduction Phases." In Chapter 1, the major choices will be added."
  • Q:What's with the gallery?
    A: XD That's a funny one since I can't figure out how to fix it and just left it like that for now.. But in next update, it will be fixed and *Some Spicy* scenes will be added.
  • Q:What are the planned tags?
    A:It's mostly romance, adult, and uh... You know.. your usual AVN tags.. (Just no NTR.)
  • Q:Hi dev pregnancy planned? A:In the end of my current story in novel version, *Spoilers* Yes... Pregnancy is planned."
  • Q:How many chapters are planned?
    A:Along with the Prologue and Epilogue, about 7 Chapters are planned same as in the Novel but the episodes may vary since I need to match the ending so that the next episode will have impact and hype.
  • Q:HArem?
    A:Uh yes.. Along with 4 more other routes one of them the "What Could Have Been" route."
  • Q:Is the story already done?
    A:Ah yes the main story is already done.. I managed to refined it when I joined a competition on making novels (Forced to joining in) so that's one of the reason why I didn't managed to update the game for a long time with my studies.
  • Q:Is the story faithful to the novel?
    A:THe main route is faithful but adding other routes is still canon to the story.. think of it as a multiverse of madness xD.

I guess that's all the important questions that I'll answer for now... Sorry for my grammar xD... Quiet busy right now with my training....

So anyways... Thank you all for the support you all gave to me...

See yah guys and take care... -Xy

Reactions: Jimskeleton

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019

Hey guys... How have you all been??

Again thank you for the continued support. For the end of January wallpapers, I decided to have Ellie is the main model for our Wallpaper and HUGE THANKS TO AprilYawns for the wonderful scenes and Presets <3...

Once again Thank you all... I'll do my best to not disappoint.. after all this is my first ever project made^^

-Xy 1st_result.jpg

Reactions: Jimskeleton

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
Hey what's up guys? Xy here... Again Thank you for the support and also to the New patrons..... I really thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Anyways so quick update, I got into an Highway accident last tuesday morning and broke my leg... (Doing xray tomorrow to see if its finally recovered)... also my arm was a bit beaten up but otherwise its fine....

Sooo currently.. not much has been done but I was doing it double time if I am on free time and since I have a week to recover, it's going to be paused for awhile

Changelogs:
120 new renders
900 lines of dialogues
Choices in story
9 new music
2 new scenes (No seggs)
Gallery still getting fixed

Thank you all again so much and be safe always <3

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
WCHB Valentine Renders Poll

The Top 3 will be featured as our Main models for the Special Renders

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
Valentine Renders

Happy Hearts Day Everyone...

So here are the renders for the Top 3 Voted LI's to present as a model for the Valentines (With Vivi having 2 cuz she is so cute and I just included Sachi cuz of the Quality <3 )

I hope you guys have a wonderful Valentines with all of your love ones... Be it GF/BF or Family... Take care you all and Godbless always....

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
**DEVLOG#2 FOR EP 2**

Hey guys... What's up? Xy here... Been doing good with the renders so far and adjusting a bit since I am still not fully recovered....

Currently I've been doing things a bit slower than usual so progress is a bit slow... But here's the changelogs for today's update:

**Changelogs**
100+ new renders
Over a thousand lines of dialogues already encoded
Additional of 4 new musics
3 new scenes
Gallery almost fixed ~~(with some spicy renders soon)~~

That's it for the update.. Thank you guys and Godbless always... ^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote