VN Ren'Py What Could Have Been [Episode 2 v0.3] [Kirito Xyronie]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
Hello everyone. Good Day. I hope you all are doing okay ^^.

Our 2nd episode was just release earlier this week and I am thankful for the overall positive response that I have received for the current update. As Thank You, Our beautiful Queen Vivianne would like to express her Thank you to all of our supporters.

We are now currently ongoing on our 3rd episode and actually making a good time on our progress. Aside from that, We are also making our very special own GIFs (Huge thanks to Izumii for teaching me how.. and Yes I still have no idea how to create one till he taught me xD)... Gallery Renders are now good to go, the only thing missing is the code which I am working hard to make it work..

Again I would like to thank you all for the support and to also those who helped me, Thank you Thank you so much.. That would be all... <3

Love, Xy

Vivi2.png

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I dont wanna spoil much about it... He is the other MC on another story... Naming him now gives meaning on my next project... Like I said, no multiple protagonist..
I don't care much about some other guy, so good luck with that. Another game that is related to a shared universe feels like an another way of framing a multiple protagonist story in a separate game (I stress that many don't like to play multiple protags games). If you do mean this is just introducing this MC of yours in a completely, UNRELATED game to this one (i.e. not in-universe, no shared characters are all, especially girls) then fine, I guess.

Look how Caribdis teased Eternum at the end of Once in a Lifetime, versus how he actually depicts Once in a Lifetime in Eternum. There's some mention of some strange events on what happened in Once in a Lifetime in Eternum, but so far, we never heard any explicit names mentioned in Eternum of characters from Once in a Lifetime.

That for me, is a good middle line.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote