VN Ren'Py What Could Have Been [Episode 2 v0.3] [Kirito Xyronie]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Xyronie first of all thanks for the game I loved playing it:love:, just have one small question I don't like Julianna screenshot0024.png after hearing it makes less interest in her so can I avoid her? once again I am not judging her but already loved someone is a dagger why now want to reconnect feelings is meh:rolleyes: apart from that one I loved playing this game(y)

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
Xyronie first of all thanks for the game I loved playing it:love:, just have one small question I don't like Julianna View attachment 2515417 after hearing it makes less interest in her so can I avoid her? once again I am not judging her but already loved someone is a dagger why now want to reconnect feelings is meh:rolleyes: apart from that one I loved playing this game(y)
HAHAHAHA dont worry.. Choices will be implemented soon... I do like this kind of comments. Saying they hate certain characters makes the story even more practical and has essence to it since not all are likable... Thanks for liking it <3 Been busy a bit but I am still doing the work on a much slower pace.... WCHB is a very lengthy project base on my Own Novel so it might take awhile xD ... Again thank you <3

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Is this still alive? no progress reports anywhere since March but dev still signing on here from time to time.

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
Is this still alive? no progress reports anywhere since March but dev still signing on here from time to time.
Sorry for being not able to update, Currently busy with personal life xD.. Didnt even logged in for a certain amount of days. Still doing it but on a slow pace for now and sorry... I am the developer.. xD Sir OEJ is just helping me publish

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
Vivi and Sachi.jpg
**Announcement**

Good Days gents.. How are you all? Hope you all doing good...

I kept saying that renders are nearly done. It actually is but 60% of the renders where corrupted (Reason why I was stressed so much) because my software went banana last month so I have to redo some. I also returned to 8.1 repack on my HS2 since my poor laptop cant really handle it anymore xD... I know I know I am slow on giving updates. On top of this, I also have personal problems and being out of University, I have tons of papers to take care off (Including my Diploma) soo yeah.. I do sincere apologize for being slow.

Hope you all a good day ^^

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
HS2_2023-10-02-22-25-36-071_result.jpg
Hello everyone... Good day...

Xy here... Again Very Sorry for the incredibly long delay (I feel shame ngl). I have been busy with my personal life with currently finding a job to able to sustain and continue my project. And also to earn some decent cash to buy myself an upgrade to my setup (Been rendering on a laptop).

I am doing a bit slow on progress now that I am already done rendering Ep2 with half of Ep3 (yes I am doing it thru Ep3 just to give myself a headstart soon) and currently rerendering some scenes that got corrupted...

I am very sorry for the super duper delay again.. I know I am not behaving myself as a developer (And to be honest I am not considering myself as one for now) But I would have this finish as soon as possible..

That is all and have a Good Day lads...

Xy-

Reactions: Jimskeleton

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
HS2_2023-10-13-22-12-54-076_result.jpg

Announcement

Good Day/Evening everyone.. Xy here...

VN's nearly done.. Renders are done along with most of the music and SFX... The only big hurdle we are currently tackling is our gallery and its functions

During our first release, there's no accesible gallery. At that time, me and my partner, Tuko doesn't have the necessary skills yet and also the fact that we want to implement the gallery in later updates because we were planning something unique functions for it... After that we did a lot of work and finally got the gallery with its basic functions to work which will be released along with the Prologue Episode 2 of our story...

We will be continuing to work on the Gallery function and the custom UI too...

We hope everyone well and have a nice day.. That's all for now ^^...

Xyronie

Apr 5, 2019
What Could Have Been Episode 2 (V0.3)
Hey guys... The long ass awaited update of my VN is finally here.
First of all, I would like to apologize for a very long ass delay. Lots of unfortunate happened that it really delayed the development. Yes I just recently graduated (Yeheyyy) and I am starting my life as an Adult.

Some problems occurred too like when 90% of the renders got corrupted because of me being dumb (The usual).
I manage to re-render like 60% of the lost renders when the latest version of HS2 didn't work properly on my current Hardware and I had to downgrade to the original version I started with.
The remaining renders were rendered using some maps that wouldn't load properly on the downgraded version so I had to halt in the progression and made some adjustments.

And lastly, we were stuck on making the Gallery. At first I really underestimated the workload of this part and had my partner work on it. We spend a bit of time learning then applying them and managed to add the basics of the Gallery in the current update but there's no renders as of now (Might add them in a later patch).

But enough of that. Here are the Changelogs in the current update:
600+ added renders
4000+ lines of dialogue added, refined and edited
20+ music added on the current update.
Transitions now added at the Episode 1.
Jessica and Julliana's Path Continued
Vivianne's Path Continued
Nico's Path Continued
Ellie's First Introduction
Gallery updated (Renders still lock and will be added soon in a later patch).

I really thank you guys for the positive reviews you have given on my first episode. It was really amazing since I expected some backlash on the current episode. And also thank you for waiting for my long ass overdue update.
That's all guys.. Again, Thank you Thank you so much... Love yah all
Itch.oi:
Patreon: 1st_result.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jimskeleton

master861

Nov 4, 2022
What Could Have Been Episode 2 (V0.3) [Kirito Xyronie] - Original Size: 1,14gb
Download PC (513mb) compressed:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
wew glad this isnt abandoned. Good to see official update is on the way

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhatCouldHaveBeen-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote