Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
1_main_sex_love_girls14.jpg

Overview:
SEX, LOVE & GIRLS is a seductive adult-only visual novel that delves into the thrilling and erotic world of romantic relationships. With your libido in overdrive, you eagerly accept date offers from a variety of sexy and alluring girls, each with their own unique personalities and desires.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-02-25
Developer: Taboo
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Might trigger AV. Using SteamEmu to block steam. False positive
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: GUIDE

sex_love_girls1.jpg sex_love_girls2.jpg sex_love_girls3.jpg sex_love_girls4.jpg sex_love_girls5.jpg sex_love_girls6.jpg sex_love_girls7.jpg sex_love_girls8.jpg sex_love_girls9.jpg sex_love_girls10.jpg sex_love_girls11.jpg sex_love_girls12.jpg sex_love_girls13.jpg sex_love_girls15.jpg sex_love_girls16.jpg sex_love_girls17.jpg sex_love_girls18.jpg sex_love_girls19.jpg sex_love_girls20.jpg sex_love_girls21.jpg sex_love_girls22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SexLoveAndGirls-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Might trigger AV. Using SteamEmu to block steam. False positive
No offense to anyone in this community but this is a game I will not touch: I simply do not like the SmartSteamEmu patch (Refer to my multiple requests of an alternative download for Meltys Quest as of the reason why. And no, if you think that the reason is triggering Windows Defender or any AV, you are mistaken: I simply HATE that patch out of PURE HATRED and that way of patching a Steam game. That patch is the reason I usually not request Steam Games on F95 in the first place by the way!)

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Just a quick answer sheet to get all the girl's scenes.
Option 1 will refer to the topmost option, Option 2 will be the middle, and Option 3 will be the bottom.

Rich Girl: 1,2,2
Rocker Girl: 1,1,2
Nerd Girl: 2,3,3
Traveling Girl: 2,1,1
Gamer Girl: 1,1,1

I don't know if other combinations work, but these can be considered the "optimal" ones.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
No offense to anyone in this community but this is a game I will not touch: I simply do not like the SmartSteamEmu patch (Refer to my multiple requests of an alternative download for Meltys Quest as of the reason why. And no, if you think that the reason is triggering Windows Defender or any AV, you are mistaken: I simply HATE that patch out of PURE HATRED and that way of patching a Steam game. That patch is the reason I usually not request Steam Games on F95 in the first place by the way!)
Unless you have a simpler method to do it. I don’t see any alternative. Other than editing the game files themselves.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Unless you have a simpler method to do it. I don’t see any alternative. Other than editing the game files themselves.
I am sadly not a hacker... Plus, it's just my personal opinion that I hate that patch so unless the Dev is selling the game somewhere else where there is no Steam stuff, I don't see anything.
I'm surprised that there are no reports at all when you warned everyone about it lol I find it very funny to boot!

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Chad: The game.

I see why ugly bastard protag is pushed so heavy, you can be like "hey, I'm actually more attractive than the mc" lol.

Mar 19, 2018
my WD is very friendly with steam emu so no virus alert for me lol Though when I downloaded from anonfiles many file inside the zip were corrupted, redownloaded from gofile and it's fine, not sure what happened.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes