2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am sadly not a hacker... Plus, it's just my personal opinion that I hate that patch so unless the Dev is selling the game somewhere else where there is no Steam stuff, I don't see anything.
I'm surprised that there are no reports at all when you warned everyone about it lol I find it very funny to boot!
I didn't get any warning and I tested both games before they were posted...nothing came up.

Reactions: pootai and momoky

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I didn't get any warning and I tested both games before they were posted...nothing came up.
Aggghhhh... It's not about there is a threat or not because I know there is none: As I said, I simply don't like the patch used, as simple as that...

Jan 14, 2023
No offense to anyone in this community but this is a game I will not touch: I simply do not like the SmartSteamEmu patch (Refer to my multiple requests of an alternative download for Meltys Quest as of the reason why. And no, if you think that the reason is triggering Windows Defender or any AV, you are mistaken: I simply HATE that patch out of PURE HATRED and that way of patching a Steam game. That patch is the reason I usually not request Steam Games on F95 in the first place by the way!)
Hmm, A game that needs a crack, no thanks.
You don't run the crack, that's the point of the emu - just run the exe, not the file named "DO NOT RUN ME"; you're fooling the game into thinking it's connected to a SteamID pass rather than cracking it, fyi. The trick is to prevent it from having an internet connection if you're worried about things: this is trivially easy to do these days, even without pulling the plug (hint: you should always get a popup in win10 if you've configured even basic security properly).

Things have come a long way from the time when you could only get Steam cracks via .ru forums; most games using it these days are safe. You can thank Total War fans for that, btw. (Otherwise known as "Get fucked if you think we're paying for Red Blood DLC")

That said, it's not really a game: it's three multiple-choice questions (easy to brute force), six of the most obnoxious puzzles you can put in a game (slide puzzles: everyone hates them, so of course there's an auto-solve) and then a single sex scene lasting ~10 seconds for each. So... five. Total play time: approx 10 mins, including unzipping it. It's not a game. And if you paid money for it, you got scammed, and it's the type of extremely low-effort trash that gives adult games such a bad rep on Steam, all for $5.

And they couldn't even make a realistic penis, ffs.

Last edited:

LIZARDGOD

Jan 2, 2018
h-game developers are divided into 2 types. Those who churn out pictures of their characters and then, for some reason, make a game on top engines, such as Unreal or Unity, but with a more or less interesting plot.
And type 2. Those who create models and editors, on the same engines or even worse, with interaction, where the player himself decides what to put where. Unfortunately, no plot. So they remain at the stage "I created characters and I don't know why"
Guys, isn't it time to join forces? One created models, scenes, triggers, and the other - characters, history. Or is it cool to slap the hell knows what, and let the people eat?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes