Ren'Py Abandoned Power of Suggestion [v0.04] [Bad Seed Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
You are a student who, upon making a deal with 2 out of 7 demon lords of sin, has the power to interact with people's subconscious selves, also known as shadows. In this game, you will have to manage your money in order to spend time with you targets and gain relationship points. When you have accumulated enough points, you will be able to interact with their shadow and subconsciously change your target. This is the story of how you became a god.
Thread Updated: 2019/01/24
Release Date: 2019/01/24
Developer: Bad Seed Studios
Censorship: None
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Incest patch:

Download
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Others:

thanks to @Redoxa

AshleyRoomHj2_1.png Ashleylvalonemenu1_1.png EmmaMomRoomShirtlessBjCum1_3.png EmmaRoomSexCum1_1.png EmmaShowerBj1_2.png EmmaBedMenu1.png coffeeshopwithmom1.png alexintro1.png main_menu.png

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
How many contents are there is the first release?
Handjob and facial from the mother plus some random images on the laptop in your room.
All locations except school, cafeteria, your own bedroom and your mother's bedroom are locked.

Took me ca. 2 minutes to explore everything.
Very little text, no other intractable characters other than the mom and your friend.
The mother's interaction is basically (go out on a date, ask when your dad is coming back home / leaving, one time power use and repeatable handjob scene)
~400MB file size did not equal a lot of content average size per "scene" is 5MB ~

Code:
mom_bond = XX
(set to a high number e.g 99 to enable the use of power on the mother without further interactions, unlocks the main content right now)

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Wouldnt it be the story of how the MC became a demon?

I donno.. Seems antithetical for someone to become a god with the help of devils..

Reactions: Rroarr

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
a moment of silence for all the poor souls who support(ed) this guy on patreon.....and now let me laugh at you hahahahAHAHA

preview pics look okay, but the first "version" (with all those 0s in it) is usually the thing devs put the most work into anyway so.....gonna wait for more content or abandoned status.

Sep 21, 2017
a moment of silence for all the poor souls who support(ed) this guy on patreon.....and now let me laugh at you hahahahAHAHA

preview pics look okay, but the first "version" (with all those 0s in it) is usually the thing devs put the most work into anyway so.....gonna wait for more content or abandoned status.
Hurts quite a lot since I was one of his patreons

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Handjob and facial from the mother plus some random images on the laptop in your room.
All locations except school, cafeteria, your own bedroom and your mother's bedroom are locked.

Took me ca. 2 minutes to explore everything.
Very little text, no other intractable characters other than the mom and your friend.
The mother's interaction is basically (go out on a date, ask when your dad is coming back home / leaving, one time power use and repeatable handjob scene)
~400MB file size did not equal a lot of content average size per "scene" is 5MB ~

Code:
mom_bond = XX
(set to a high number e.g 99 to enable the use of power on the mother without further interactions, unlocks the main content right now)

That's pretty disappointing... I actually like that rendering

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Absolute Power was in my top 5 Favorites on here so miss it. Turning the sister into a mindless slave or a lover both paths were really well done. I hope this one makes it farther and has the same or better level of enjoyment.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
What is supposed to be done in this game? I'm going to class, I'm talking alex, I'm going to the cafeteria, I'm going home, I'm going home, do not let go anywhere, just wing emma, so all the time and every day.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes