Ren'Py Abandoned Power of Suggestion [v0.04] [Bad Seed Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Very much a 0.001. Most of the rooms in the MC's home aren't even there yet. There are naked pictures in the archive.rpa file so I suppose there is a way to get a little taste of the good stuff but just too unfinished to be worth trying to.

Also a concern that the creator of the game just up and abandoned another similar game without much info about why, so the chance of this thing getting a complete version 1.0 is slim, probably.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Mittens not good enough for him?..Lord Fluffington it is!!!
and that folks is the only enjoyment to be had in this game..naming the cat

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
premise seems interesting but Absolute powers was better imo . Really like the models the 2 Sisters look great

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Mittens not good enough for him?..Lord Fluffington it is!!!
and that folks is the only enjoyment to be had in this game..naming the cat
I called him Azmo. LOL

Btw. if a dev is reading this, could you please just run the text through a spell checker? That would get rid of most of the typos. Maybe copy/paste the dialog into Word, do the corrections and copy/paste back into the script.

Response to 'Ask when dad will leave' is incorrect.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
end of the day is just a copy of his other game Absolute Power. and he give it up. so I will pass on playing this game anymore

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Oh god, no. It's from the same guy again? Same story, same basic writing, same generic renders and models? Ewwww.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dev couldnt get away with the girls being NOT family and started over... inc and mc go naturaly well together in their evilness, but the sterilites piss me off.

It's not like someone would find themself suddenly offered demonic power like that. And even then, I'd have far more pressing issues to attend to than fucking my little sister or the hot little ***** in the other street.

edit-
okay, nothing to see here. mainly job level 1 (barista) grinding money to reach level 10 (1 work = 50$, 25$ per date) for a handjob, and OFF COURSE it has diminishing returns and there is only one corruption level.

Mar 3, 2018
I kind of understand why the dev needed to go down this road, but seriously, the amount of content in this is dismally low. As far as I understand Patreon doesn't give a flying fuck about the character renders; that could have easily been re-used to a large extent (assuming 75-80%), with additional flows (such as the Alex and school stuff) becoming the delta changes that they'd need to implement.

As it stands right now, we've got what looks to be a spiritual successor to "Absolute Power" on remade skins and character models with almost the same story, but only this time, it's with a drastically reduced content set. I mean, for all who have played "Absolute Power", the progression of events isn't changing all that much ... i.e nothing new for existing patrons.

My suggestion to the dev would be take some time, and relook at the approach in which they are attempting to develop this game. While new renders are all fine and good, either hold off on the next updates till you get the content to parity with the previous game (in which case, existing patrons get to play the same game, but with newer skins and renders ... at least a partial win in my book), or re-use the existing skins and renders and rehash the story to avoid the Patreon loopholes and focus on story progression.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i am sure i am doing it wrong but i cant get the incest patch thing to work. I follow the instructions he put in the how to thing. but when i right click and select new there is not text file to put there just text Document and rich text document. If someone could help me please i would appreciate it. and i never was a Patreon of the dev i did like Absolute Power and was disappointed when he abandoned it but i like it alot so will give this a shot if i can get the patch to work.

Mar 3, 2018
Ok i am sure i am doing it wrong but i cant get the incest patch thing to work. I follow the instructions he put in the how to thing. but when i right click and select new there is not text file to put there just text Document and rich text document. If someone could help me please i would appreciate it. and i never was a Patreon of the dev i did like Absolute Power and was disappointed when he abandoned it but i like it alot so will give this a shot if i can get the patch to work.
OK, so first off, I assume you're working on a PC. Haven't had much experience with a Mac ... sorry there.

In any case, if you're using a PC, go to the \game folder, right click on any empty space, new and then Text Document.

Alternatively, launch a new notepad (Win+R to launch the Run command prompt and type in notepad to launch notepad). This should launch a blank document, that you can then save to the \game folder location of the game naming it as patch.txt

Try it out and drop a reply as to how it went. Peace out :cool:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
@CrackBackManiac i still get the living with friends of the family. Not sure if the patch is supposed to make them family or not. I thought it did but maybe you dont find that out till later. oh well lol

Mar 3, 2018
@CrackBackManiac i still get the living with friends of the family. Not sure if the patch is supposed to make them family or not. I thought it did but maybe you dont find that out till later. oh well lol
Hmm... It's showing up as family for me. Looks like the patch didn't work.
Intro.PNG

At the end of it all, the only thing that you need to ensure is that there is a file called patch.txt in the game folder of wherever you've extracted the game.

Files.PNG

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes