Ren'Py Abandoned Power of Suggestion [v0.04] [Bad Seed Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
"In this game, you will have to manage your money in order to spend time with you targets and gain relationship points. When you have accumulated enough points, you will be able to interact with their shadow and subconsciously change your target."

So you want the player to grind and build up a relationship and ultimately destroy that relationship by adding super voodoo powers?
Into the trash it goes.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
"In this game, you will have to manage your money in order to spend time with you targets and gain relationship points. When you have accumulated enough points, you will be able to interact with their shadow and subconsciously change your target."

So you want the player to grind and build up a relationship and ultimately destroy that relationship by adding super voodoo powers?
Into the trash it goes.
...you don't really 'get' corruption and mind control games, do you?

Reactions: Deleted member 1897
U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.02Beta & updated OP. While I was at it...
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Power of Suggestion [v0.02Beta] [Bad Seed Studios] - Original Size: (513MB)

Squashed Download Win (47MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 30, 2017
Meh.. love this one. Hot and good looking mom, incest thing yes yes yes... i am on it..
although i am not into demon thing or mind control, as long you can fuck your mom .. grab it...lol

love bj scene btw

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
...you don't really 'get' corruption and mind control games, do you?
I love corruption, but not by some magic or mind powers. Thats cheap and no "achievement".
Currently in this there isnt much content in it and its just stupid grind of the 3 same things (incl. work).

The backstory is as generic as it can get - got that in at least 10 other games in the exact same words. Living with mom and 2 sisters, the older one doesnt like you, the younger does. Maybe after that 2 demon thing all creativity was used and the dev has to grind something to get a new creativity level ^^

Dont get me wrong, this is a solid run of the mill game like many others, but I dont see why someone should back this with money. When that is not needed this can be fun, but when the dev want some funding he should try to set his game apart from all the other mediocre games our there.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes