Ren'Py Abandoned Power of Suggestion [v0.04] [Bad Seed Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Why he decided to stop thr development of the old game to start a new one very similar (but worse) is a real mystery to me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I can always count on ThunderRob, to save my bandwith and time , thank you for your sacrifices
its not always smart to go by what i say...LOL...i'm way too picky..and what is not in my wheelhouse may be just what you are looking for..so try it..you may like it..there is nothing wrong with the game persay..i just am not a fan of the grindy rinse repeat sleep next day rinse repeat games.
AGAIN..do not go by what i say...it is a disservice to the Dev's

Reactions: acewinz

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
its not always smart to go by what i say...LOL...i'm way too picky..and what is not in my wheelhouse may be just what you are looking for..so try it..you may like it..there is nothing wrong with the game persay..i just am not a fan of the grindy rinse repeat sleep next day rinse repeat games.
AGAIN..do not go by what i say...it is a disservice to the Dev's
Yep. I cant support that opinion. Its not bad, but it isnt really good either.

To much boring grind for little and A LOT exposition at the beginning and than barely any story. At least to the point I lost interest. But it is worth trying I guess - there are a lot worse games out here ^^

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Power of Suggestion [v0.04] Kompressed (63 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - -

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I unlocked Ashley's handjob but her corruption level never goes up. A lot of stuff from the changelog like the new hangout spot and the Dad never unlock for me.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Power of Suggestion [v0.04] [Bad Seed Studios] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC/Mac (66MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

friar787

Dec 27, 2016
Such a short time in and already at a crossroads with dire consequences, I just can't decide between Sir Reginald Henry the 33rd and Her royal highness the honorable and immaculate princess fancy pants the first as a name for the cat.

Reactions: arronchazy
U

User_10739

Didn't mind it but the dirty talk really needs improvement. "Slut" was overused to the point of being a turn off rather than a turn on... Would like to see the bitchy sister finally make it into the game, they are usually my favorite character to dominate.

Reactions: Cico8

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I have had sex with mom and her corruption level is at 3. How to get it to 4. Also how can I beat Ashley I have increased my games skills a lot but I still lose to her. Its really repetitive wtih mom and sis. I think there should be more characters and more optioins like fucking the colleague at coffee shop and other students and teachers at school.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saturdays and Sundays the mom is in the living room and taking a shower at the same time.

The mother is divorced from her husband for a few years but later she acts like they are still together.

Day one introduction: My mother is a divorced single mother. A few years back, she divorced my dad, Richturd. Nobody has seen or heard of my dad since.

After having sex: mom n1sexy "No. But what does this mean for us? I can't leave your dad. I need him for financial support and I still love him.

mc n1amused "Nothing needs to change between us or between you and dad..But I would like us to do this again mom."

There should be no talk about the dad as he hasn't been seen in a few years.

I also notice in the script there is dadhome=True

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's good for what it is, but I don't foresee a lot of plot out of this one. The basic premise will hold until you have like 10 women or so under your control, then the demons will probably screw you over, the end. Just gonna be a wank-bait game and nothing much else.

Well I have had sex with mom and her corruption level is at 3. How to get it to 4. Also how can I beat Ashley I have increased my games skills a lot but I still lose to her. Its really repetitive wtih mom and sis. I think there should be more characters and more optioins like fucking the colleague at coffee shop and other students and teachers at school.
I didn't beat Ashley until I was almost to the second power attempt on her (Relationship:20), and I think around 8-9 Game Skill.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes