Ren'Py Abandoned Power of Suggestion [v0.04] [Bad Seed Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
how do i get mom's last corruption point?
There really isn't rocket science to this, just check the computer in your room for Stats, when she gets to 30 Relationship you can use your powers again. Just keep doing the coffee shop thing until she's high enough.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
i cant get the patch to work i opened a blank txt document named it patch.rpy and put it in game folder am i missing something

Reactions: Garg22

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
There really isn't rocket science to this, just check the computer in your room for Stats, when she gets to 30 Relationship you can use your powers again. Just keep doing the coffee shop thing until she's high enough.
got her to 30 now her corruption is 3/4 and i can not figure out how to get the 4/4 the last point. I have even taking her to 100 and still it says i need to raise her relationship so either it is a bug where it isnt saying it is the end of content or something else

Reactions: Fapmaister

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Premise sounds a little out there to me. "You made a deal with 2 out of 7 demon lords... but you still have to manage your money and your points to get your way".

I'll still give it a try though.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Hey how do i patch the game ? making a text file doesn't work .

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
i went into the PowerofSuggestion-0.04-market folder then entered the game folder inside it then just created a .TXT file and named it patch as instructed and it worked for me i have a mom and two sisters instead of the Anderson Family hope this helps.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Playing against Ashley you have to first corrupt her before you even try to play against her or you'll always lose even when you have your gaming skill at max. I played against her 2 times after corruption and lost the first time and won the 2nd time. For me I just took the girls out till they stopped getting 3 stars then I tried using the power on them.

@sithlordo66

Game already comes patched with that file already in it so there is no reason to do that.

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
the game is bugged i can't unlock anything else besides the first scene for ashley and the third one for emma. There is not a cinema movie theater in the game and the "father" does not appear but he is still mentioned.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I like the game, will watch it closely. For version 0.4 it seems really short though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Angel Espinal

That's not a bug you have hit the end of content for them. You'll get a message when you try to use your power on the sister a 2nd time.

Also those change logs in the first post are there to help you if you read them it'll usually tell you what has been added like Ashley's first corruption level being added to this update. The mother's corruption level is level 3.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is this game from the same maker as Absolute Power, ?what ever happened to that game, was it ever finished ?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hey how do i patch the game ? making a text file doesn't work .
Put it in the /game folder, not the main directory. The instructions are unclear about that.

got her to 30 now her corruption is 3/4 and i can not figure out how to get the 4/4 the last point. I have even taking her to 100 and still it says i need to raise her relationship so either it is a bug where it isnt saying it is the end of content or something else
the game is bugged i can't unlock anything else besides the first scene for ashley and the third one for emma. There is not a cinema movie theater in the game and the "father" does not appear but he is still mentioned.
There is only 3 levels of corruption for the mom currently, and 1 for Ashley. This game is barely out of the gate.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
@RoadWulf i was mainly saying that like Ashley the mom doesnt say no more for this version just says you need to raise here relationship. and that that was more then likely a bug and i know it is barely out of the gate. i have played and watched this since it showed up here. plus other statements i have made lol

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Based on the previous two game developments we should be getting close to him/her/them to abandon the development of this reincarnation of those previous two games.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes