Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Dev, I've played various games on F95, but I have to say that your game is distinctly addictive, beautiful girls, great dialogue (I speak English poorly, so thank you for putting Italian in the options) and the story so far is a lot nice!
Keep it up!

Reactions: Wetdreamwalker

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I think the game is great as well. But for the broken english and what not. And i know cause he says english is not his first language. But that is the only thing that i can even complain about. The story so far i like. The girls are freaking beautiful (especially the blonde daughter). And that is my 2 cents for what it is worth.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I like that there's some petite women along with curvy beauties, I love a good variety.
A scumbag sexually assaults my "daughter" and all that happens to him is he gets punched? I really don't like where this game is going as far as Chloe is concerned.
Right? He would've been D.O.S.
I felt like he got off far too easy, unless he's gonna be a reoccurring obstacle and the MC deal with him at a later time. Otherwise, this was weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Before I Forget

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yup gotta agree with some nice game .. nice renders .. hot babes .... but putt .. putt ... putt ....
makes me feel like i'm riding a moped instead of a harley :rolleyes:

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Is it a harem-type game? Because I have found an answer that does not convince me if it is like this:

View attachment 1453835

I'd rather know. Thus, if I'm going to have to choose between LIs, I can skip the game now and find another one without having to get to the point where you are forced to choose.
You don't need a maximum score for anything in this game. A few minus scores will not affect anything in the future. I tried to score the game realistically. :)

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
A scumbag sexually assaults my "daughter" and all that happens to him is he gets punched? I really don't like where this game is going as far as Chloe is concerned.
The protagonist has a police record . :) (And I’m not even planning a fighting game.)

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
seeing how its inspired by My New Family i even named the daughters after MNF the oldest Daughter is Becca Middle is Sandra of course and the youngest is Lucy again reasons

Reactions: Burgh917

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
That scumbag is the one who should be in jail. Why am I reading your comment as "Yeah, Chloe is screwed"?
You are absolutely right. I’m just trying to say why I solved it that way. :) Of course, everyone can have their own opinion and I respect that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Save a daughter from getting molested, she doesn't want saving and wants to be left alone.

Sure hun, next time you're on your own.

There are 2 daughters that want taking care of and a hot neighbour and her daughter.... Chloe can self destruct on her own.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well we cant have rea life like the one that sexually assaulted my daughter and ended up with a broken jaw, fell down a flight of stairs from his first floor apartment, assaulting a police officer with a deadly weapon also possession of said weapon while on probation, possession of illegal substances with intent to sell and other charges my friend that was a state trooper and also came with me to help rescue my daughter could think up. he will be spending most of his life in prison now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well we cant have rea life like the one that sexually assaulted my daughter and ended up with a broken jaw, fell down a flight of stairs from his first floor apartment, assaulting a police officer with a deadly weapon also possession of said weapon while on probation, possession of illegal substances with intent to sell and other charges my friend that was a state trooper and also came with me to help rescue my daughter could think up. he will be spending most of his life in prison now.
time to visit that jail and pay some big dudes to have fun with that motherfucker !!!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I think you need to reimagine the reason MC went to prison a little.
1. The coroner would have noticed that he was injured previously.
2. Just a picture of him being close is not enough to send him to jail for 20 years
3. At most he would have gotten breaking and entering.
4. He could have used the excuse that he was there and left when he saw that there was a dead man there. There is no way for them to prove otherwise.
Even if they could prove he was on the scene it was still an accident, given that the guy was rich, I'm sure he would have had cameras.
I get that he doesnt want to turn those over since he was beating the guy...

There was a few more things I had in mind but forgot now. I just have to say it's not every well though out.
I guess you could use the excuse the exboss was rich so he paid off the coroner judge and jury as well as the defense lawyer the mc would have had.
it's a copout but at least it's better than what's there currently.
Maybe you plan to expand on that later. It just annoyed me being so unrealistic.

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hi my Dear Friends!

A few words about the game:
There will never be Rape and NTR in my game. This game will be a Harem game.
Every character has a good and a bad path. You do not have to strive for the maximum score. In this game, all that matters is whether you have a positive or negative relationship with girl.

• Future planned tags: Anal sex(optional), Crampie, Foot job (optional) , Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Pregnancy (optional), Sex toys, Titfuck, Vaginal sex.

• Possibly: BDSM(optional), Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Stripping.

Have a good day!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 76 Votes