giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
29 May 2024: The mod has been updated to Episode 13. Enjoy!

EDIT 30 May: I was alerted to a bug (my doing) in the day 14 script. That's been fixed. Download the updated 1.1 mod below.

Get it at Mega:

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload" button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I'm just playing it but you're a fucking ex-con, you were in prison for 16 years and you didn't even make a friend to help you fix your problem with Brad?

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
So. When you have sex with Felicia for the first time you can chose whether to pull out or cum inside which carries a relationship penalty and says it will make her pregnant. Yet a little later she has her period like clockwork. Did I miss something, or did the dev miss this plothole?

Reactions: Deckard81

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So. When you have sex with Felicia for the first time you can chose whether to pull out or cum inside which carries a relationship penalty and says it will make her pregnant. Yet a little later she has her period like clockwork. Did I miss something, or did the dev miss this plothole?
Having a period does not mean one isn't, can't become pregnant. It's just unlikely.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I didn't use the rude option to shut down Petra's storyline when first meeting her, because acting like that to your daughter's client is a real dick move. So I just deny and avoid her, but still get dialogue talking about having had sex, and keep going to visit her despite her not having work and not wanting anything to do with her.
I think all the Lis are forced or you treat them well or you treat them badly but they still appear because there is no alternate history, it is unfortunate.
Of the few changes I tried (I want nothing to do with Vanessa, Petra, Amanda and Hiromi) but whether I won or lost points there were only a few dialogue changes and inconsistencies if it closed the paths of certain Lis such as Petra and Amanda, no matter what you choose the result was the same, I haven't tried to play all the negative points of those 4 but I imagine they are only slight dialogue changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihawk_80

D_Caliber2K

Mar 28, 2018
So, my Hiromi route ended, I assume because I didn't have (anywhere close to) $1000 to lend her. Would it all have been possible to have such an amount? I don't really recall what money making opportunities there were.

Also, at times this episode felt a bit too much like an anti-smoking ad for my tastes. Other than that, still following this with interest! (y)

I need some help that’s just character that’s asking for $1000 but it’s not recognising I’ve got $5000 using the cheat, mod I really don’t wanna lose any characters is there anyway someone can help me?
It has something to do with some hidden money Tegan has. I'm not sure when in the story the choice involving the money is, but if you open the command console and type "tegansecret = 1" before you answer Hiromi's call, it will work.

danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
I've been playing a long time on a Fire tablet and it has started crashing repeatedly at the same point. I have already cleared the cache and temp files. I even tried redownloading and installing. Any suggestions?

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
29 May 2024: The mod has been updated to Episode 13. Enjoy!

EDIT 30 May: I was alerted to a bug (my doing) in the day 14 script. That's been fixed. Download the updated 1.1 mod below.
EDIT 1 June: Corrected the text that says "End of Episode 12" to say Episode 13. No need to re-download unless you are ocd like I am.

Get it at Mega:

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload" button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk if its in ur code or the original code but on day12script on line 434 it will throw a error because its [ i ]is [ /i ] without the spaces, and should be {i}is{/i}

war117

Nov 9, 2017
It has something to do with some hidden money Tegan has. I'm not sure when in the story the choice involving the money is, but if you open the command console and type "tegansecret = 1" before you answer Hiromi's call, it will work.
How do I open the command console for the game?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How do I open the command console for the game?
That depends a bit on what utilities you may use, but generally Shift-O (letter O, not zero) will open it unless the dev explicitly disabled it. You can also use URM, linked in my signature. That's a substitute for console, with a lot of other things it can do.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

war117

Nov 9, 2017
That depends a bit on what utilities you may use, but generally Shift-O (letter O, not zero) will open it unless the dev explicitly disabled it. You can also use URM, linked in my signature. That's a substitute for console, with a lot of other things it can do.
I have tried using shift and o T open the command console for the game it did not work nothing pops up for the games command console

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I have tried using shift and o T open the command console for the game it did not work nothing pops up for the games command console
In that case, I'd suggest using URM. Just press Alt-M to bring it up and use the search for the variable name 'tegansecret'.
(Or you can use Unren. Search that name and you'll find it.)

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes