Nov 26, 2020
Just out of curiosity, is there no new updated I-Patch (only) and WT mod (only) versions? As the one in OP is Ep11 (WT) and Ep12 (I-Patch)

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
I downloaded the new update and the help file says it is episode 13, but when I get to the end of episode 12, it ends. Anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: NegroLeo22

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just finished E13 and wanted to update/amend my previous comment. I actually liked the update more than most of the posters who had commented on it. When there are so many games to choose from and nowhere near enough time to play more than a few, I do use reviews/comments as one way to 'thin the herd.' Especially when they seem to be mostly in agreement (good or bad), since I assume that means there is some validity to whatever they are all agreeing on.

However, in the case of this update I was not disappointed at all. Release schedules and expectations aside, if it were 2034 and I was playing this game after it was completed, nothing about this part of the story would bug me at all. In fact, I think it is an important pivot point in several relationships. So while there may not have been as much lewd content as others wanted, I thought the update was fine. So it is only fair for me to update my earlier frustrated comments
Apologies to the dev, because other than the 2 things below I enjoyed continuing this story. (y)

I did not, however, enjoy:

Reactions: Aria_Wolfe

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I downloaded the new update and the help file says it is episode 13, but when I get to the end of episode 12, it ends. Anyone else having this problem?
Based on looking at the modded script and the unpacked original files, only 1 of the 6 "jump day1end" was replaced with "jump day15" so the game still ends in the other 5 routes.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I'm not imagining things, it didnt always do the 'fade out and back in' every time a speaker changes, right?

not a fan of it at all.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I literally just played the update a couple hours ago and if that happened I didn't even notice it. :unsure:
were you on android maybe? could be different formatting.
in between every render the text fades, then the image uses a fade transition, then the new text fades in.
its not like i'm rushing through but it just feels like i'm always 'waiting'.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
29 May 2024: The mod has been updated to Episode 13. Enjoy!

EDIT 30 May: I was alerted to a bug (my doing) in the day 14 script. That's been fixed. Download the updated 1.1 mod below.

Get it at Mega:

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload" button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

thank you

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
were you on android maybe? could be different formatting.
in between every render the text fades, then the image uses a fade transition, then the new text fades in.
its not like i'm rushing through but it just feels like i'm always 'waiting'.
Yeah Its really bugging me that I have to click like 2 or 3 times just to advance 1 full frame. This fade-in stuff is irritating as shit, is there an Ren'Py variable we can change or something to speed it up or remove it completely?

20joh

Aug 8, 2019
Any idea why one of the Felicia master masturbation scenes on Rude path crashes my phone when I try to play it? Can't get past it.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
29 May 2024: The mod has been updated to Episode 13. Enjoy!

EDIT 30 May: I was alerted to a bug (my doing) in the day 14 script. That's been fixed. Download the updated 1.1 mod below.

Get it at Mega:

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload" button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

May be a good idea to put this note in the OP
1717132217602.png

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
May be a good idea to put this not in the OP
I'm not the thread owner, so I'm not able to put it in the OP.

And since the mod page has it, I think that'd be enough?
ofc I'm naively thinking people will read it in the first place, but I always was an optimist. cough

bull1911

Jun 27, 2022
I tried to hold on with this but the choosing between the two girls and I agree with other commenters, the writer is lost, is enough for me to forget this game. Sad I really liked the start.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Any ideas why I just can't get a save from Ep12 to load in Ep13? I just get a Ren'Py error as soon as I try, and if I "ignore" it, it just starts the game from scratch. The only mod used in Ep12 is TheSindwinder's one that has now been updated to Ep13, and I get the error both with and without that mod installed.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I had a small error here. For your information, I haven't installed any mods or anything else. Capture.PNG
Edit: An error also occurred when leaving the restaurant with Tegan. For your information, I'm in romantic reading mode.

Last edited:

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
I didn't use the rude option to shut down Petra's storyline when first meeting her, because acting like that to your daughter's client is a real dick move. So I just deny and avoid her, but still get dialogue talking about having had sex, and keep going to visit her despite her not having work and not wanting anything to do with her.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes