Aug 18, 2022
Well, judging by some of the comments above it sounds like this "update" doesn't have much new content [have not played it yet myslef]. Not saying this specifically about this dev/this game, but since you are generalizing about piracy so will I:

Does not a dev bear some responsibiity for their game being posted for free when they put out underwhelming updates that may disappoint/anger some of their supporters enough for one of them to share the game in retaliation for feeling like they have not gotten enough in exchange for their support? Not saying it is right or wrong, just inevitable if updates don't have enough content to satisfy supporters.
There is not a piece of art in any format that did not anger at least one person, unless there was only one person who experienced it, and even then.

General etiquette is that if the dev either A) has a message on their patreon/subs/whatever asking people to not share until it's public, or B) is on this forum asking people to hold off until later, then users comply.
1716670988171.png

Anisette

Dec 13, 2020
Episode 13 was almost a big disappointment for me... Seeing so little content and no impressive action after months is a huge flop!

Now use main characters and create action, you can't fool me with slow scenes and little kisses, I want you to impress me!!

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I got the early version before DEV released it and I had to redo my entire save because it was incompatible with the right DEV version.

Now I will always wait for him to release it to the public so I won't have these errors anymore

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is not a piece of art in any format that did not anger at least one person, unless there was only one person who experienced it, and even then.

View attachment 3670851
You do realize that image is behind a paywall right, ironic. So, only paying supporters can see it, since some other site was the one that leaked it, maybe you should go tell them off.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The title of the game is only part of the conversation.

"I got the content I was waiting for 16 years later".

Waiting to see Hanna and Tegan get railed is like waiting for Duke Nukem Forever..... now just lets hope it isn't as disappointing.
Holy shit, that was like the PS3 days wasn't? I sorta gave up on this as the everything seems to do with Felcia.

Reactions: Avaron1974
Aug 18, 2022
You do realize that image is behind a paywall right, ironic. So, only paying supporters can see it, since some other site was the one that leaked it, maybe you should go tell them off.
I guess the assumption was that it was only needed to be seen by the people who should have access to the game. I'll see if I can contact them and let them know.

And you know it was another site that first spread it because...?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023

View attachment 3670851
locutus.png
Angering free leeches is Irrelevant (despite all the sound and fury from some delusional posters here :LOL:).

Resistance is Futile.

Angering your patrons is stupid and asking for assimilation trouble.

You want to talk about art? What do you think would have happened to Michelangelo or Rodin if they had not delivered the expected piece they had been paid to create by a wealthy and powerful patron? I'm thinking a vengeful early leak is preferable than being 'disappeared' by Florentine mercenaries. [Yes, online modern patronage is not the same as traditional patronage in the art world, but you're the one who brought up art as a comparison.]

And honestly...why are you posting screencaps & etiquette generalities from the paysite here? If you have a beef with a patron deal with them directly over there rather than opining on a site like this. Methinks this be the wrong crowd, Duke Bertram.
:rolleyes:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Let's move on, peeps. We pirates don't need to feed the patty (patreon) trolls. They really enjoy the feeling that they have a game but we don't. In my opinion, like it's an immense source of their pride and once it's leaked, their joy at being "first" disappears. I'm certain they feel cucked by the leak hence the reaction but who cares? I don't. :PogChamp:
I'm currently downloading this and my dick thanks the leaker. Whoever the leaker is, you have my respect! Stay anonymous and hydrated, my leaker hero!

megaloser

May 29, 2018
View attachment 3671353
Angering free leeches is Irrelevant (despite all the sound and fury from some delusional posters here :LOL:).

Resistance is Futile.

Angering your patrons is stupid and asking for assimilation trouble.

You want to talk about art? What do you think would have happened to Michelangelo or Rodin if they had not delivered the expected piece they had been paid to create by a wealthy and powerful patron? I'm thinking a vengeful early leak is preferable than being 'disappeared' by Florentine mercenaries. [Yes, online modern patronage is not the same as traditional patronage in the art world, but you're the one who brought up art as a comparison.]

And honestly...why are you posting screencaps & etiquette generalities from the paysite here? If you have a beef with a patron deal with them directly over there rather than opining on a site like this. Methinks this be the wrong crowd, Duke Bertram.
:rolleyes:
Using Michelangelo is a terrible example since he was kinda known for being a diva and having delays lol

• Haha
Reactions: Antoon

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I guess the assumption was that it was only needed to be seen by the people who should have access to the game. I'll see if I can contact them and let them know.

And you know it was another site that first spread it because...?
Because it was there before it was here. Not like it matters they are a huge site, and this game usually alwasy leaks before public and it's usually only a day or two before public anyway.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
It's a shame this games story isn't really going anywhere.
Yeah, I agree. This is why about 3 years ago I made a spreadsheet to add the name of the ones I believe may have potential in the future and add a score from (3 to 5 stars) based on the inital release. Then wait roughly a year before downloading it again (hoping for more content) and all I do is follow the threads and comments. Funny enough and it actually applies to quite a few VN's, some of the threads are way more entertaining than the actual VN itself, thanks to the quality of jokers and entertainers we have on this site :ROFLMAO: . Some of the VN's I have in my spreadsheet are set for review in 1 1/2 years to 2 years (due to slow burn comments and lack of content in threads). Many times I don't even get to download it again as it's been abandonned by the time I check back on them. And anything below 3 stars in the rating I don't even bother with and just ignore. If you're able I suggest you keep your expectations low and be patient (be very patient) ;).

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Wow, this update made me curious, I had to create 3 saves, one for the light route, another for choosing Cloe and another for choosing Hitomi, because I was very curious what will happen with this choice later on.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I'm guessing you used the old incest patch and that's why nothing shows up, its not updated yet so the game stops at chapter 12 with it. So you either have to wait for it to be updated or play without it.
I just didn't use any patch. Because I know there are problems with it if it does not match the game version. After all, there is no patch for version 13.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes