Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
What else should I write about this, as always I continued with the old memory and to my disappointment it was over again after a second, what a pointless patch it's a shame.
The strange thing is that it says the end of episode 11 and then nothing more.
What do you offer a walkthrough for if you don't get any further in the game, I played it without it at the end of my old memory and it continued, that's complicated.
Because it's so much fun, another entry, the patch is a bitter disappointment, it's a shame, naked skin and a blow are nothing new.

Last edited:

Kepperz

Feb 4, 2023
25 March 2024: Some dialog bugs were brought to my attention, and I've fixed those for this and future versions. The updated mod is posted below. (Note: If you've already finished Ep 12 there's no need to download again as these are strictly text and grammar changes.)

7 March 2024: The mod is updated for episode 12. Enjoy!

EDIT: Just discovered a textual bug, and a reported code bug was fixed. If you downloaded the previous Mod v1.0 or 1.1 download the updated Mod v1.2 below

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Get it at Mega:

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload" button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a place you upload the update to this before the new episodes land here?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Havn't played this in a long time, has much changed. If so hopfully for the better

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
16 Years Later! [Ep.11 Extra] was the last version I had...
- Tried searching the thread for "Extra", etc - and that was about as much fun as sticking my dick in a bucket of hungry and angry crabs. Some things you should only try ...ONCE

Is the Extras even an option anymore - don't think an Ep.12 Extra, was posted here - but am unsure.

Thanks guys.......

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
When do we start collecting those cherries? It's just Felicia right now and even with her not that many penetration scenes.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Wetdreamwalker

I previously mentioned a few errors to you regarding your "READ MOD" from Ep 12 (Day 14). However it looks like you did not yet fix them in this new Ep 13 update. They both result in ERROR screens and are easy fixes.

My previous post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-ep-13-wetdreamwalker.90568/post-13264036

So once again:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the ROMANCE route I get the following error:

Which can be fixed by:

day14romancescript.rpy - line 2043 - the "F" in [Felicia] should be lowercase.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, on the RUDE route I get the following errors:

They can be fixed by:

day14rudescript.rpy - lines 2190 and 2320 - Remove the closing italics brackets {/i} (Since there are no opening italics brackets).

Can you please fix these so they do not continue into all future updates? Thanks.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
16YearsLater-EP13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute '_hovered_alt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\display\core.py", line 3586, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\display\core.py", line 4225, in interact_core
    renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\display\focus.py", line 604, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\display\focus.py", line 530, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\display\focus.py", line 194, in set_focused
    renpy.display.tts.displayable(widget)
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\display\tts.py", line 281, in displayable
    s = d._tts_all()
  File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Compressed\sixteenyearslaternb-episode13-pc\New folder\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1188, in _tts_all
    if self.is_selected() and (self.style.alt == self.style._hovered_alt()):
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute '_hovered_alt'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24010101+nightly
16 years later! episode13
Sat May 25 15:41:37 2024
Why is this happening?

Reactions: fz

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
There are several instances where the pronouns used to refer to someone are incorrect. For Example, in this update, when Petra is talking about her brother, there are a couple of lines of dialog where Petra refers to her brother as her or she.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There are several instances where the pronouns used to refer to someone are incorrect. For Example, in this update, when Petra is talking about her brother, there are a couple of lines of dialog where Petra refers to her brother as her or she.
Don't be biggot...
You don't know how the brother identifies... maybe with xe/xir as pronouns?

:KEK:
/s

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes