Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
There are several instances where the pronouns used to refer to someone are incorrect. For Example, in this update, when Petra is talking about her brother, there are a couple of lines of dialog where Petra refers to her brother as her or she.
Seems like some fixes will be done. That happens with these games. That or calling another character by somebody else's name. Kinda like when a letter or word is missing, sentences are written wrong etc.

A bit more proofreading and all shall be good.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
There’s nothing here... Not a drop of content at all...
I don’t even have anything more to say about this, I’m just shocked...

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
There’s nothing here... Not a drop of content at all...
I don’t even have anything more to say about this, I’m just shocked...
I'm guessing you used the old incest patch and that's why nothing shows up, its not updated yet so the game stops at chapter 12 with it. So you either have to wait for it to be updated or play without it.

Reactions: BillyTim
Aug 18, 2022
Whoever uploaded Ep 13 before it was released to the public is a jackass. IP debates aside, if you can't wait a few weeks so that the author can get a few bucks, then you are contributing to devs just giving up and abandoning their games.

Don't be a fucking asshole.

For those who grabbed it without knowing it wasn't free yet, I would encourage you to hit up WDW's SubscribeStar and throw them a buck or two, because I know they actively rely on it for living expenses.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Whoever uploaded Ep 13 before it was released to the public is a jackass. IP debates aside, if you can't wait a few weeks so that the author can get a few bucks, then you are contributing to devs just giving up and abandoning their games.

For those who grabbed it without knowing it wasn't free yet, I would encourage you to hit up WDW's SubscribeStar and throw them a buck or two, because I know they actively rely on it for living expenses.
wheeze.gif

This is a pirate site... I hope you realize that... :KEK:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
During the date with Hannah, before starting the actual games, she keeps switching between sitting on a pool table and standing in the middle of the bar. One sentence she's on the pool table, and the next she's in the middle of the bar. Back and forth a few times.

Reactions: groudor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Welcome to F95, a piracy site for adult gamers.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Pirating a game that will be released for free a few weeks later and risking driving off the person making it is pretty short-sighted, no matter what your stance on software piracy is.
Well, judging by some of the comments above it sounds like this "update" doesn't have much new content [have not played it yet myslef]. Not saying this specifically about this dev/this game, but since you are generalizing about piracy so will I:

Does not a dev bear some responsibiity for their game being posted for free when they put out underwhelming updates that may disappoint/anger some of their supporters enough for one of them to share the game in retaliation for feeling like they have not gotten enough in exchange for their support? Not saying it is right or wrong, just inevitable if updates don't have enough content to satisfy supporters.

alextg1

Oct 23, 2022

nope ;)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

General etiquette is that if the dev either A) has a message on their patreon/subs/whatever asking people to not share until it's public, or B) is on this forum asking people to hold off until later, then users comply.

Otherwise, it's fair game.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes