Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I'm starting to think this is an AI written story. It's just nothing really happens, most of the content is "she woke up, she fell asleep fast" "I love you, I love you too, Hannah loves you, you should love her"

I love the models and the concept but I'm convinced the writer has no idea where the story is going and every update just feels like filler and/or they might actually be using AI to write most of the updates :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm starting to think this is an AI written story. It's just nothing really happens, most of the content is "she woke up, she fell asleep fast" "I love you, I love you too, Hannah loves you, you should love her"

I love the models and the concept but I'm convinced the writer has no idea where the story is going and every update just feels like filler and/or they might actually be using AI to write most of the updates :ROFLMAO:
The "concept" was stolen from another game. That's also why the dev of this bad "parody" has no idea how to proceed.
He can't copy 1:1 but his deviations from the OG game are shit. So he is stuck and has no idea how to proceed...

stevenblanger

Dec 21, 2023
The "concept" was stolen from another game. That's also why the dev of this bad "parody" has no idea how to proceed.
He can't copy 1:1 but his deviations from the OG game are shit. So he is stuck and has no idea how to proceed...
What was the name of the OG game

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I really haven't played this AVN since the update that was nothing but Felica. If I was worth a shit at making memes I would have a meme of the other two sisters saying Felica, Felica, Felica !

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of 16 Years Later! Episode 13 with TheSidewinder's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes